The Student Room Group
Original post by ireti
hey everyone, so I've applied to 2 medical schools, Bristol and Nottingham and was wondering if anyone has advice on preparation for the MMI interviews in specific to those unis
thank you xx

Moved to Medicine so they can help better.
I've never actually had a medicine interview I've heard hear say of general medicine interviews across many schools... and these are what have been most common/most struggled with
Plus i'm not in the business of worrying about my competition, for me the forum is a place to help, share, and advise. i've spent atleast 100 hours so far preparing, and have no qualms with sharing my ideas. The forum thrives on that and in that respect it also helps myself improve by other people sharing their thoughts.
I am well aware, it is against the rules to share 'any details of questions, tests, or any other details' which is why I have refrained from doing so. That was not specific at all, its three topics I think are relevant and hot to come up. ie breaking bad news will very often be on a roleplaying station, justice is a pillar many people miss out and with an ageing population and increased demand on the NHS and recent news headlines it is even more important. I understand you think it was specific in light of assuming I had an interview.
Whether I made it sound like I had or whether you assumed is probably moot- the point is. I haven't. I'm helping in a way that doesn't break the rules, I'm sure other candidates will sleep easy tonight.

Latest

Trending

Trending