The Student Room Group

New Vet Admissions Process

I am applying to Surrey Bristol Liverpool and RVC. Just wondering what people are thinking/ expecting from the new questionnaire system instead of personal statements ( for Surrey and Bristol). I am a bit worried there's no examples and by the sounds of its there not going to be much time for completion!
I haven't actually received the Bristol one but I've heard from other applicants that you need to give yourself plenty of time for both of them.
Original post by NeveWhelehan
I am applying to Surrey Bristol Liverpool and RVC. Just wondering what people are thinking/ expecting from the new questionnaire system instead of personal statements ( for Surrey and Bristol). I am a bit worried there's no examples and by the sounds of its there not going to be much time for completion!
I did the questionnaires for both Surrey and Bristol. I found Surrey quite enjoyable to do... however, Bristol I found very time consuming and tedious! (because of this... I didn't spend enough time on the Bristol questionnaire and I debt I will get an offer!)
When did you get the Bristol one because I'm getting worried that I didn't receive one?
Original post by sophielophie
I did the questionnaires for both Surrey and Bristol. I found Surrey quite enjoyable to do... however, Bristol I found very time consuming and tedious! (because of this... I didn't spend enough time on the Bristol questionnaire and I debt I will get an offer!)
Original post by AmyElizabeth99
When did you get the Bristol one because I'm getting worried that I didn't receive one?

I sent my application in on the 6th October and received it on the 18th October
My application went in around the same time so I've just emailed the admissions team. I got the work experience questionnaire though
I sent my application in on the 6th October and received it on the 18th October
(edited 6 years ago)
My application went in around the same time so I've just emailed the admissions team. I got the work experience questionnaire though

are you talking about the WEPAPA?
That's the only thing I received
are you talking about the WEPAPA?
That's the only thing I received

I think the WEPAPA was the only questionnaire needed for Bristol, according to the Admissions Statement. Don't worry, I only received the questionnaire just before Christmas (after submitting my application on 12th October). I sent it off just after Christmas but haven't heard back as yet.
Oh right. When I went for an interview at the RVC I thought from what the other applicants were saying that there was something else as well.Maybe I got confused
Original post by tobevet2018
I think the WEPAPA was the only questionnaire needed for Bristol, according to the Admissions Statement. Don't worry, I only received the questionnaire just before Christmas (after submitting my application on 12th October). I sent it off just after Christmas but haven't heard back as yet.
No, I think it's only the WEPAPA for Bristol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending