The Student Room Group

Aviva Global Graduate Leadership Programme 2018

Hi guys,

Thought of starting a trend for Aviva's global Graduate Leadership Scheme so please do share! I've received an email on the 21 Sept stating I have passed my test and online interview, so they'll let me know in January if I've been invited for the assessment centre. However, some have said they already got a direct invitation after their video interview?
Hi there,Do you mind sharing what sort of questions were asked in the online interview as I have to sit it within the next two days.Your help is greatly appreciated.Thanks
Reply 2
Hi, Yeah I had the same email on the 22nd Nov which said I had passed the video interview but they were still considering me for the assessment centre and they would be in touch regarding whether or not I'm selected. I saw online there were some people who said they had been invited to the assessment day but I think it might just have been because they applied a lot earlier?
Reply 3
Original post by Exeter93
Hi, Yeah I had the same email on the 22nd Nov which said I had passed the video interview but they were still considering me for the assessment centre and they would be in touch regarding whether or not I'm selected. I saw online there were some people who said they had been invited to the assessment day but I think it might just have been because they applied a lot earlier?

what were the video interview questions if you can remember? cheers
Reply 4
Original post by BIGskell
what were the video interview questions if you can remember? cheers

It was quite a while ago so don't really remember but i think it was pretty generic stuff like why do you want to join Aviva, Have you ever been in a constantly changing environment, When have you had to use your intuition etc...
If you google 'video interview questions' there might be some practice questions which could help. I would say the main thing is try not to plan your answers too much as the whole idea is to be natural so they get a feel of who you are rather than anticipating what the question will be and having a ready made answer. Hope this helps
Reply 5
Original post by Exeter93

received the same email a couple of days ago, says selection for the AC's taking place on 08/01/18

Good luck to you!
Reply 6
Has anyone heard back yet?
Anyone going to the assessment centre on 6/02?
Original post by PurpleHills
Anyone going to the assessment centre on 6/02?

Mine’s on that date in Norwich, where’s yours?
Reply 9
Original post by shannon_leics
Mine’s on that date in Norwich, where’s yours?

Mine was moved to the 19th. How did the assessment centre go?
I got offered a job a couple of days ago, I couldn’t believe it!! Has anyone else heard back yet? :smile:
nope not yet, had my a/c in london. where was yours?
Hi all, I was selected to go for singapore’s A/C session (23rd May), how Long did they get back to you regarding the result? Thanks! Vanessa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending