The Student Room Group

Aviva Graduate Schemes 2023

Can't find anything on here yet, was wondering where everyone's applications were at?

I've completed the video interview and have been 'on hold' for about 4 weeks...

Scroll to see replies

I’ve just been invited to do a video interview. How were the questions?
Original post by Amieschx21
I’ve just been invited to do a video interview. How were the questions?

Honestly, I can't really remember tbh, had a load of video interviews recently, nothing stuck in my mind so probably a pretty standard motivation/strengths interview I would guess, hope it all goes well!!
I’ve just done mine today and I wasn’t as bad as I was expecting! I’m hoping I get through to the assessment centre now😬
Reply 4
Original post by Amieschx21
I’ve just done mine today and I wasn’t as bad as I was expecting! I’m hoping I get through to the assessment centre now😬

Hi, were the questions purely strength based or were there motivation questions about the role and the company?
Reply 5
Did my video interview last week, application 'on hold' waiting to see if I have passed to AC
Original post by HRO34
Did my video interview last week, application 'on hold' waiting to see if I have passed to AC

Nice one!

My application has been in the same stage as yours for about 4/5 weeks, could you let me know how yours progresses?
Reply 7
same... my app status is on hold...and dont know what happen...
Reply 8
My assessments also said (bypassed) after I completed them did this happen to anyone else?
Reply 9
Yeah of course
Original post by Josh_Grad stuff
Nice one!

My application has been in the same stage as yours for about 4/5 weeks, could you let me know how yours progresses?
Original post by HRO34
My assessments also said (bypassed) after I completed them did this happen to anyone else?

Happened to me as well, not really sure what it means but hopefully it's a good sign haha
aviva get to me today for codility test as the div i applied to is software development, does anyone know what to expect from the coding test as I only have 5 days to do it, meanwhile that was after my video interview.
Original post by trsg
Hi, were the questions purely strength based or were there motivation questions about the role and the company?

It’s a good mix really!
Nice one!

My application has been in the same stage as yours for about 4/5 weeks , could you let me know how yours progresses?

My application has been on hold now for 3 weeks so I think we’re all the same!
Reply 14
Hi, what roles have you all applied to?
Reply 15
Anyone completed the codility test ?
Reply 16
Original post by eminencetoosure
aviva get to me today for codility test as the div i applied to is software development, does anyone know what to expect from the coding test as I only have 5 days to do it, meanwhile that was after my video interview.

How many questions did you receive for the video interview.
Any advice on what to expect?
Reply 17
Nice one!

Looks like my application has moved onto the ‘tests under review section’
Reply 18
Same, even my application has moved to that.
Reply 19
same here. did you click on " i have completed my Video Interview"

Original post by mzsx
Same, even my application has moved to that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending