The Student Room Group

How much money do you and your parents have?

So just want to how much money you have and your parents have and if you have reasoned up to the fact that most of you won't be able to buy your own house for most of your working life? Does this bother you? Are you comfortable renting? If your parents own a house, will you live with them until they die? And if you have wealthy parents, have they bought you a house or apartment of your own?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
3 buttons and 1 washer between us all.
5 pounds in my bank account
**** Housing prices!

Cheapest house round me area costs £240,000.

Stupid Conservatives not building enough homes I think so.
Well that's what I heard on BBC news.

I only have 52p in my account because of me buying Booze and **** every day of the week.
Conservatives ain't giving me enough benefits.

Vote Labour!
I've got however much student loan is left +assorted savings that don't currently amount to a lot. I don't really get why people are so weird about wanting to own their own place rather than renting, so none of that house stuff particularly matters to me providing I have a place to cook dinner and masturbate.

My dad owns his place, my mum rents.
I have nothing my parents have everything
Reply 6
Original post by Johnathanwood
So just want to how much money you have and your parents have and if you have reasoned up to the fact that most of you won't be able to buy your own house for most of your working life? Does this bother you? Are you comfortable renting? If your parents own a house, will you live with them until they die? And if you have wealthy parents, have they bought you a house or apartment of your own?

You go first.
My parents are on benefits.
My grandparents are wealthy.
I’ve been brought up experiencing both ends of the spectrum.
My grandparents have always provided for me and given me more than I could ever ask for, including savings and a flat. I’m incredibly lucky.
I’m a student.
It’s sad nowadays that it’s so hard to get onto the property ladder, but I would have no issue with renting.
i get icky when bossman charges me £1 for only TWO wings and chips instead of four
I hope so! I just want to be able to provide for my little brother as my parents won’t be able to, that’s the dream :h:
Original post by faloodeh
i get icky when bossman charges me £1 for only TWO wings and chips instead of four

Fam what kind of ghetto yute ends do you still get 4 wings and chips for a £1 from :rofl:
Original post by CallMeSosa
Fam what kind of ghetto yute ends do you still get 4 wings and chips for a £1 from :rofl:

lmao wys fam, in zone 1 its 2 wings and chips and in zone 5 its 4 wings and chips :frown:
lmao wys fam, in zone 1 its 2 wings and chips and in zone 5 its 4 wings and chips :frown:

Nah loool I live in zone 2/3 and my school is in zone 5 and its 2 wings and chips for £1 in both
Yeah, I’ll get there! Just got to keep working hard :smile:
Nah loool I live in zone 2/3 and my school is in zone 5 and its 2 wings and chips for £1 in both

y you trekking to the bushes when i try to leave them?
theyre stingy tho, the guy in z1 gives us broken boxes and tiny wings

Word, wings are 25p each. faloodeh you're being sold pigeon
Are you working for ONS?

Would it help with your Excel spreadsheet if I told you how many siblings I have, and how often I see my dad?
y you trekking to the bushes when i try to leave them?

Trust me, it's not by choice kmt
:rofl:

me but when bossman charges 50p to pay by card.

taking me for a jeff
Original post by Castro Saint
Word, wings are 25p each. faloodeh you're being sold pigeon

Exactly, I don't know what type of **** off wings she's getting
💀

Quick Reply

Latest