The Student Room Group

Thinking of quiting my job to become a rapper

You have to follow your dreams at the end of the day and I think I have the potential to take the UK grime scene to new levels. Its risky but I have faith. This is your one chance to get involved, I require various members of staff to help promote me etc. No point coming to me when Im worth 5 mil because you werent there when I was grinding.

Scroll to see replies

Let's see your skills
Back out my shank then dip it ballistic pushing my shank then TWIST NO FACE NO CASE
Original post by Got Milk
You have to follow your dreams at the end of the day and I think I have the potential to take the UK grime scene to new levels. Its risky but I have faith. This is your one chance to get involved, I require various members of staff to help promote me etc. No point coming to me when Im worth 5 mil because you werent there when I was grinding.

go for it
Original post by Chichaldo
Let's see your skills

Ive had many rap battles on here, Ive gone 50-0 never lost.
If a senior auditor from KPMG can do it, you can too, live your dream
Ive had many rap battles on here, Ive gone 50-0 never lost.

That's just a statement, nothing tangible I can see?
Reply 7
As a multi-aluminium selling rapper I say, go for it!!!
Reply 8
Original post by Chichaldo
That's just a statement, nothing tangible I can see?

I've heard this guy, he's unreal, trust me.
Original post by JoeeA
I've heard this guy, he's unreal, trust me.

Like Souness trust Ali Dia 😂
im about to end this mans whole career
i'm a bad rapper))
Grime will be dead in 5 years time.

I rate you cuz, good luck with the life of a rapper
Reply 14
Original post by Caesar333
Back out my shank then dip it ballistic pushing my shank then TWIST NO FACE NO CASE

roadmen actually use TSR?

Spoiler

Original post by Texxers
Grime will be dead in 5 years time.

People have been saying that since about 2004.

We are over 15 years in. It's not going to die now that it's become a culture.

I can only see it getting bigger in the next 5 years if anything, especially in places like the US and Canada.

Go for it
Reply 18
Original post by Wilfred Little
People have been saying that since about 2004.

We are over 15 years in. It's not going to die now that it's become a culture.

I can only see it getting bigger in the next 5 years if anything, especially in places like the US and Canada.

Real grime is dead especially in youth culture no young people are doing grime it's all about trap rap and Afro beats now but people still label the trap music or any music that comes out of the UK as grime. But actual grime isn't being made anymore like it used to be.
Reply 19
There isn't a grime scene in the UK anymore actual grime music is dying out but I would say it's evolved into more of a culture than music.

Quick Reply

Latest