The Student Room Group

Michael Jackson

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20

listen to it please
Original post by Baza2002
You don't believe that do you? He didn't do anything wrong with them!

he just liked paying millions of dollars to keep them quiet .... :rolleyes:
Reply 22
Original post by the bear
he just liked paying millions of dollars to keep them quiet .... :rolleyes:

He died on my birthday and now every year #RIPkingofpop or some sh*te is trending and stealing my spotlight. Not cool.
Reply 24
Original post by cat_mac
He died on my birthday and now every year #RIPkingofpop or some sh*te is trending and stealing my spotlight. Not cool.

The same day as my cousin's prom in high school.
He was a sick paedophile who is only given the benefit of the doubt because a lot of people like his songs.
Remember logging onto TSR when reports were coming in that he had died

Stranger in Moscow, Billie Jean and Speed Demon are my favourites.
Original post by meenu89
Remember logging onto TSR when reports were coming in that he had died

Stranger in Moscow, Billie Jean and Speed Demon are my favourites.

He died yonks ago. You've been on here that long?
Original post by Trinculo
He died yonks ago. You've been on here that long?

Yes! It was 10 years on Friday...
(edited 6 years ago)
I dislike MJ.
I don't really care what he was like a person. I mean I can still enjoy his songs.

Blame It On The Boogie

He could be a serial killer and I would still listen to that.
I'm 16 and have no idea who anyone other than Michael Jackson (and his brothers) is. How can they not know who Michael Jackson is? What is wrong with them????

Calm the **** down. Big deal they don't know who that child molesting scumbag Jackson is. Literally get a grip you moron. :angry:
I despise MJ with a passion. I generally believe he was guilty of what he was accused of and he only got away with it because of his fame and fortune.
Reply 33
Original post by harl939393
Calm the **** down. Big deal they don't know who that child molesting scumbag Jackson is. Literally get a grip you moron. :angry:

He didn't molest any children...
He didn't molest any children...

Ohh sure he didn't. These kids that seen him as an idol just one day decided to make it all up just for a laugh. :rolleyes:

Tell you what- if a ordinary person on the street allowed many kids to stay overnight at his house and slept in the same bed as them many times and multiple of those kids accused that person of molesting them- would you jump right to the defence of that person and say 'omg no he didn't tose kids are all attention seeking scumbags blah blah blah' or would you not think that person was dodgy at the very least?

Ohh but because MJ made music that you love that means he would never do anything like that right?
Reply 35
Ohh sure he didn't. These kids that seen him as an idol just one day decided to make it all up just for a laugh. :rolleyes:

Tell you what- if a ordinary person on the street allowed many kids to stay overnight at his house and slept in the same bed as them many times and multiple of those kids accused that person of molesting them- would you jump right to the defence of that person and say 'omg no he didn't tose kids are all attention seeking scumbags blah blah blah' or would you not think that person was dodgy at the very least?

Ohh but because MJ made music that you love that means he would never do anything like that right?

Out of the hundreds of children who slept in his room, only 2 accused him. And, one of those denied it - it was his parents who accused him. Also, he was never found guilty. He would never hurt a child.
Out of the hundreds of children who slept in his room, only 2 accused him. And, one of those denied it - it was his parents who accused him. Also, he was never found guilty. He would never hurt a child.

Multiple kids accused him. Two came forward.
Reply 37
Multiple kids accused him. Two came forward.

Also, he hired a supervisor to be in the room at all times when there were any children in his room with him.

Quick Reply

Latest