The Student Room Group

Studying medicine in UCLAN

I have got offer letter from UCLAN for studying Medicine. I need an update regarding the University as it's a big decision for me as well as my parents financially. Appreciate an early response
Reply 1
Hi! Also got an offer!
Reply 2
Hey,I received a conditional offer from UCLan too and I think I’m still kinda in shock bc I just had my interview yesterday!
Reply 3
You guys thinking of accepting?
Reply 4
Need feedback about UCLAN MBBS education and placements later
Reply 5
Original post by st4117
You guys thinking of accepting?

Yeah, everyone was really nice and the main thing is that they have a contingency plan with the University of Liverpool so even if they don’t get accredited by the GMC, we’ll just be transferred there
Reply 6
I'm very familiar with Preston and its hospital if you have any specific questions regarding that. Unfortunately I don't know anything about the course.
Original post by Sam.ap
Yeah, everyone was really nice and the main thing is that they have a contingency plan with the University of Liverpool so even if they don’t get accredited by the GMC, we’ll just be transferred there

I don't really know anything about this uni but I just wanted to wish you all good luck :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Myriam18
I don't really know anything about this uni but I just wanted to wish you all good luck :smile:

Thank you!! I’m just glad that I got a chance to do Medicine this year since it been a long time wish of mine. In the end we will all graduate as doctors and bc of the contingency plan with Liverpool, we’ll be able to practice like the other s as well even if they don’t get accredited.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending