The Student Room Group

No replies?!?

Nobody is replying to my forums
They are now x
I had several posts that have no replies. It happens. It isn't personal.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 4
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Gay
Original post by S.G.
Gay

TSR Jessica be slacking.
Reply 6
TSR Jessica be slacking.

I’ve a strong dislike for TSR emojis.

:smile: = say anything you want, no matter how offensive. It’s not a goodwill emoji. It’s a “I’m better than you emoji”.

:wink: = used when you know what you’ve posted makes you look like a right belIend but you don’t care

:redface: = used after soothing words. In reality, it just means to say to the other person that they’re a complete retard.

E.g. I’m sorry you didn’t get into your first choice. Maybe London Met? :redface:

:colone: = nonce

:u: = cousin of the :wink:

:colonhash: = this emoji is just not required as it’s the assumed reaction to most posts on TSR
Original post by S.G.

:smile: = say anything you want, no matter how offensive. It’s not a goodwill emoji. It’s a “I’m better than you emoji”.

:wink: = used when you know what you’ve posted makes you look like a right belIend but you don’t care

:redface: = used after soothing words. In reality, it just means to say to the other person that they’re a complete retard.

E.g. I’m sorry you didn’t get into your first choice. Maybe London Met? :redface:

:colonhash: = this emoji is just not required as it’s the assumed reaction to most posts on TSR

I love an emoji, me :biggrin: Great analysis, though. My own analysis as to how I use the same emojis:

:smile: When I'm trying to show that I'm being nice

:wink: My way of saying "Yes, you should feel like an idiot that I just had to explain that to you"

:redface: Pretty much what you said

:colone: Said something pervy

:u: Just bragged about something

:colonhash: When I'm unimpressed

Also some of my other favourites:

:biggrin: Multi-functional, usually as a display of enthusiasm

:rofl: or :lol: Follows something I probably had a mild and silent chuckle about

:top: A thumbs up, self explanatory

:h: Display of positive emotion
Reply 8
I love an emoji, me :biggrin: Great analysis, though. My own analysis as to how I use the same emojis:

:wink: My way of saying "Yes, you should feel like an idiot that I just had to explain that to you"

:rofl: or :lol: Follows something I probably had a mild and silent chuckle about

:colonhash:
Original post by amy045
Nobody is replying to my forums

Hey,

Feel free to bump your thread after a couple of hours to get a reply. :smile:

Original post by S.G.

Not forgetting the salty af thumbs up: :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest