The Student Room Group

Why does a girl always reply after 3 hours?

Her replies are long, and she seems interested. She usually sends like 6-7 messages.
What I thought of
1. She is busy learning for exams
2. She doesn't want to seem too needy
3. She is not interested
Reply 1
Its normal. Everyone has life to live. It just takes time to get that few seconds to respond. Just be patience.
Because she takes the time to write long, thoughtful replies. For some people that's quite mentally exhausting, hence text messages from them are not a game of ping pong.
Reply 3
Don't you know her well enough to answer this yourself? 🤔

If you want instant responses, have a phone conversation. Otherwise it's 4. She has a life. And you should, too.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Her replies are long, and she seems interested. She usually sends like 6-7 messages.
What I thought of
1. She is busy learning for exams
2. She doesn't want to seem too needy
3. She is not interested

Keep in mind that just because someone takes some time to respond doesn't mean she's not interested. People have lives to live, most likely the first
Reply 5
I'm like this. While I'm not her so I can't speak for her, I'll speak from the stance of someone who does the same.

I'm busy. I have real life duties to attend to, and can't reply to my messages instantly. So, I usually set out time slots everyday to reply to all messages. Some people get replies 30 minutes later. Some get replies 6 hours later depending on the time slot I set out. That's just life, and it's not influenced by what I feel for them.
Option 4 : Just not that attached to their phone
Reply 7
Just wants to be friends

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending