The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

University of Stirling Applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mikec47
Hey, I'm just finishing up my second year of history and politics (once I get through these last 2 exams...) so if you want to know anything about the course of whatever, happy to help :smile:

Hey i sent you a message with questions i was hoping you could answer them if
possible also could you let me know if you got it
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
anyone know how long it takes for SAAS to send an activating account email ? i've been waiting a couple hours lmao
Reply 382
I accepted my offer Business and Management :smile: But I can not decide stay at on campus or off campus :frown:
Original post by Simgee
I accepted my offer Business and Management :smile: But I can not decide stay at on campus or off campus :frown:

On campus! 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello guys, just wanted to ask if anyone of you work part time in the area of Stirling. How easy is to find a part time job (waiter, server, retail) especially if you are an EU student ( meaning employers might prefer British workers).
Reply 385
Hey new to this, Has anyone heard from Stirling uni nursing?? I have a feeling I haven’t got a place :-( xx
Reply 386
Original post by JadeBM
Hey new to this, Has anyone heard from Stirling uni nursing?? I have a feeling I haven’t got a place :-( xx

I heard back today. Interview was the 16th
Reply 387
Original post by kristie_ax
I heard back today. Interview was the 16th

Thanks! I haven’t heard anything yet wondering if that’s a bad thing! X
Reply 388
Original post by JadeBM
Thanks! I haven’t heard anything yet wondering if that’s a bad thing! X

Well they said we'd hear back about end of march so you still have loads of time to hear back!X
Reply 389
Original post by kristie_ax
Well they said we'd hear back about end of march so you still have loads of time to hear back!X

Fingers crossed! Thanks! X
Reply 390
Has anybody applied for MSc Social Work and heard back. I had interview for Strathclyde today and have Caledonian on the 4th of April but not heard a peep from Stirling since Stage 2 task. I know their is no interview at Stirling, just wondering how much longer it will be!

Quick Reply

Latest