The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Chelsea UAL - Fine Art

Does anyone else have their interview for Chelsea tomorrow?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
me!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by lloorch
me!

Ah finally someone, I couldn't see anyone on here this year talking about fine art at Chelsea
Reply 3
Original post by Bella Mai
Ah finally someone, I couldn't see anyone on here this year talking about fine art at Chelsea

yeah, I just started panicking a bit and logged in XD
a friend of mine had his interview today and said it was all chill and easy, lets hope for the best....have u applied anywhere else?
Reply 4
Original post by lloorch
yeah, I just started panicking a bit and logged in XD
a friend of mine had his interview today and said it was all chill and easy, lets hope for the best....have u applied anywhere else?
what was the process did the say? And what questions? I heard they tell some people on the day if they are successful. I applied to csm, slade, lcf and Chelsea ☺️
what was the process did the say? And what questions? I heard they tell some people on the day if they are successful. I applied to csm, slade, lcf and Chelsea ☺️

I had my interview on Monday. If you have any questions, let me know
Has anyone heard back yet ? I had mine yesterday
I haven't, but they said that they aim to send decisions in 5 working days, but it might take up to 8 working days.
What was your interview like?
Reply 9
Did anyone else just get an email saying they are taking longer to decide because of 'busy times' so be patient?
I got one to do with a survey and it says they aim for 5 days + be patient it may take longer x
Reply 11
Original post by Laurel1234
I got one to do with a survey and it says they aim for 5 days + be patient it may take longer x
yeah same
I’m so impatient haha
Reply 13
yeah same

But it said we would hear via ucas track? Doesn't that mean a rejection or do people still got offers after on ucas track...
Original post by anaionescu
I had my interview on Monday. If you have any questions, let me know

Hey,
What sort of questions did they ask ?
Reply 15
I didn’t make it to my interview and they rescheduled for the 21st of March....so maybe that means it’s gonna take quite long to hear back if there are interviews still going on the 21st of March...
But it said we would hear via ucas track? Doesn't that mean a rejection or do people still got offers after on ucas track...

They said it would be via UCAS track if it’s an offer or rejection
Reply 17
Has anyone heard back from Chelsea yet???
Reply 18
Original post by D43s98
Has anyone heard back from Chelsea yet???

Nope aha
Reply 19
Got an offer friday morning, think quite a few others heard back then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending