The Student Room Group

Eduqas - debates

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what needs to be included in a debate worth 25 marks for each approach.

I'm confused as to whether I need to add studies (names) into my debates or not because at the moment my teacher hasn't said anything about adding studies into our debates - we have just been sent to do research online but not all of my research includes studies which involve names but I feel like we do need to.

My teacher isn't really good with marking so I have no idea what to improve on or how to actually write it properly so any other tips would be helpful too. :smile: thank you.
Hi,

I haven't done psychology A-level for a long time, and when I did we didn't have debates as a separate module. However, I am a psych masters graduate and regarding essays in general, adding studies in (if used effectively) can be good at adding evidence to your point. So yes, from that point I would add some in.
Original post by Noodlzzz
Hi,

I haven't done psychology A-level for a long time, and when I did we didn't have debates as a separate module. However, I am a psych masters graduate and regarding essays in general, adding studies in (if used effectively) can be good at adding evidence to your point. So yes, from that point I would add some in.

oooh okay, thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending