The Student Room Group

Glasgow Dentistry Applicants 2018

Cant seem to find another group for this, and just wondering if anyones heard back yet :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I’ve not!
I’ve not either, fingers crossed!
Reply 3
I'm the same, waiting to hear back
Just read on another page that someone got an unconditional today
Reply 5
updated my ucas and still nothing. anyone else?
Original post by darcie2000
updated my ucas and still nothing. anyone else?

Me either, hate this waiting
Reply 7
same i just want to know!
same i just want to know!

Where else did you apply??
Reply 9
cardiff, newcastle and bristol. rejected pre interview from bristol, offer from cardiff so just waiting on ncl and glasgow now! wby?
cardiff, newcastle and bristol. rejected pre interview from bristol, offer from cardiff so just waiting on ncl and glasgow now! wby?

Just Glasgow and dundee but Glasgow is my preferred choice but I’m not hopeful as I don’t think my interview went well😢
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 11
im sure it went better than you think!
im sure it went better than you think!

Here’s hoping! What’s your first choice?
Reply 13
Original post by abby_2000
Here’s hoping! What’s your first choice?

glasgow i think if i get an offer!
glasgow i think if i get an offer!

Same as me then, good luck!!
Reply 15
Same as me then, good luck!!

you too :smile:
Bit scared now that someone has said they got an unconditional! Hopefully they don't send all the invites out at once
Original post by chelseacookie
Bit scared now that someone has said they got an unconditional! Hopefully they don't send all the invites out at once

Me too...I’ve not heard of anyone else getting any offers though. Maybe it’ll be over the course of this week
Me too...I’ve not heard of anyone else getting any offers though. Maybe it’ll be over the course of this week

I really hope so. Man it's going to be a long week of hitting track refresh haha
Original post by chelseacookie
I really hope so. Man it's going to be a long week of hitting track refresh haha

Ohh I know😂I have a feeling about Wednesday as that is mid week and I know people who applied for vet medicine and medicine at Glasgow and received offers on a Wednesday. Not sure if that’s me just over thinking it

Quick Reply

Latest