The Student Room Group

Dentistry 2024 entry help

Hi guys I was wondering if someone could give me some advice about dentistry entry 2024? I got 2440 B2 on my ucat and was gutted. I don’t know how I got that cause I put in time and effort, but it seems compared to other people my questions were harder compared to others. Obviously that doesn’t matter now, but I just feel like I’m in no man’s land and I’m not thinking straight of what to do, so any advice would be appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
Hi! Fellow dent applicant here :h: ~ (I'm not at the stage where I'm knowledgeable enough about where to apply to just yet :'D)
Try posting your stats in the Official Dentistry 2024 Entry Applicants’ Thread in the meantime, and hopefully, they can offer more guidance than me!!
All the best!!!
Reply 2
Original post by HaileeB245
Hi guys I was wondering if someone could give me some advice about dentistry entry 2024? I got 2440 B2 on my ucat and was gutted. I don’t know how I got that cause I put in time and effort, but it seems compared to other people my questions were harder compared to others. Obviously that doesn’t matter now, but I just feel like I’m in no man’s land and I’m not thinking straight of what to do, so any advice would be appreciated :smile:

Hello @HaileeB245, I literally have the exact same UCAT score as you!! What a coincidence! Ik what u mean by feeling gutted after all the hard work! Me too, I had gotten 2700 scores throughout my mocks, guess we were just unlucky with the questions set on the day (mines were way harder than all the mocks I have ever done on Medify and MedEntry) :frown:
Anyway I applied for Glasgow, Dundee, Newcastle n Manchester (not a lot of Unis to choose from for my small age, plus wanted to give the last two a try!
I got Dundee interview mid November time! How about you, any more updates?
Original post by HaileeB245

Where did you apply?

Quick Reply

Latest