The Student Room Group

Sketching Up Some Drawings

So I've decided to sketch up some drawings by drawing a little every day.:smile: They're really not the best (as drawings really only been something I do occasionally to de-stress) but but hopefully you can work out what some of them are. I also want to try and improve them.

I've yet to do some sketches this evening but here's 3 I've done in the past week :yes::

tiger.png

I'll post the other two down in the comments as I can't get more than 1 picture in for some reason. :confused:

Scroll to see replies

Ah it worked thats odd
:woo:
Original post by laurawatt
:woo:

:hellloo: :jumphug:
Posting to subscribe! :biggrin:

Animal sketches! :woo: Good stuff. :yep: I feel your pain when it comes to TSR's attachments though, that's going to add a whole other level of difficulty to the competition that I wasn't expecting. :rofl:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Posting to subscribe! :biggrin:

Animal sketches! :woah: Good stuff. :yep: I feel your pain when it comes to TSR's attachments though, that's going to add a whole other level of difficulty to the competition that I wasn't expecting. :rofl:

Might attempt some dragons soon.
Agreed,was a tad complicated as it kept coming up as attachment not found :colonhash:
Great Work !
Original post by Chronoscope
So I've decided to sketch up some drawings by drawing a little every day.:smile: They're really not the best (as drawings really only been something I do occasionally to de-stress) but but hopefully you can work out what some of them are. I also want to try and improve them.

I've yet to do some sketches this evening but here's 3 I've done in the past week :yes::

tiger.png

I'll post the other two down in the comments as I can't get more than 1 picture in for some reason. :confused:

👌💯

tiger.png

That tiger (or lion? cheetah? leopard? ) is very impressive :gah:
day1.jpg

Here is Day 1's sketch completed on the 5th March :smile: It is meant to be of the TARDIS and a mini TARDIS cube (inspired by the Flatline episode).

Day 2 and Day 3 pictures are incoming right now :yes:
Day 2's sketches consist of a tabby cat and a sleeping cat. The tabby one looks a little bit like the cat on our tablecloth thinking about it :tongue:
:adore:
Aaaaaand today's sketch...

day3.jpg

Meant to be a chihuahua a strange one :tongue:
(edited 6 years ago)
Day 2's sketches consist of a tabby cat and a sleeping cat. The tabby one looks a little bit like the cat on our tablecloth thinking about it :tongue:

CATS! :woo:
Original post by IKEAPanda37
That tiger (or lion? cheetah? leopard? ) is very impressive :gah:

lion :smile:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
CATS! :woo:

:smile:
Cats appear to be a tad quicker and less complicated to draw it seems:tongue:
MOAR ANIMALS :awesome: I can see improvement already, the chihuahua is my fave :biggrin:

Using construction lines like you did for the doggy is SUPER helpful for getting proportions right isn't it :yep: . I can't even draw a symmetrical face if I don't draw a line down the middle first :tongue:
Day 4's sketch :tongue: Tried drawing a rabbit with some shapes as hadn't attempted one of them before...
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
MOAR ANIMALS :awesome: I can see improvement already, the chihuahua is my fave :biggrin:

Using construction lines like you did for the doggy is SUPER helpful for getting proportions right isn't it :yep: . I can't even draw a symmetrical face if I don't draw a line down the middle first :tongue:

Dankeshon :smile: :jumphug: It does indeed seem easier, my shapes are often a bit big or small hence the peculiar sizes
Day 4's sketch :tongue: Tried drawing a rabbit with some shapes as hadn't attempted one of them before...

I like the penguin :biggrin: The simplicity really works I think :h:

EDIT: Haha I just realised we drew dragons on the same day :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending