The Student Room Group

Manchester Dentistry offer holders 2018

Hi all, had the email through today for an offer of dentistry at Manchester. Anyone else?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Prittstick99
Hi all, had the email through today for an offer of dentistry at Manchester. Anyone else?

well done! That's amazing news. I'm looking to apply for dentistry too in a few years time. My sister is currently a 2nd year medic at Manchester and she absolutely loves it.
Original post by snickerdoodle02
well done! That's amazing news. I'm looking to apply for dentistry too in a few years time. My sister is currently a 2nd year medic at Manchester and she absolutely loves it.

Thank you! Ohh good luck! If you need any help in the future feel free to message me on here :smile:
Stuck between Plymouth and Manchester for my first choice!
I also got one:smile: well done to you!!
Original post by sapphire323
I also got one:smile: well done to you!!

And to you! Any idea when the offer holder days will be?
Well done to everyone whose got an offer! Have any of you had it come through on track yet?☺️
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by George9919
Well done to everyone whose got an offer! Have any of you had it come through on track yet?☺️

No not yet! Have you?
No not yet! Have you?

No still waiting hopefully won’t be too long now! Have you heard back from any other unis?☺️
Yeah got an offer from Plymouth also. You?
Yeah got an offer from Plymouth also. You?

Awww well done! Not yet still waiting for Leeds and Sheffield to come back
Ohh good luck, have you had interviews for them?
Ohh good luck, have you had interviews for them?

Yeah had the interviews and they said it’ll be end of March latest, what’s your first choice?
Honestly not sure, am hoping the offer day at Manchester (whenever it is) will help me decide as I’ve been to Plymouth’s
Honestly not sure, am hoping the offer day at Manchester (whenever it is) will help me decide as I’ve been to Plymouth’s

Yeah same really how was Plymouth’s?
Really good! I love the university feel and the staff are lovely. But then Manchester was the same at the interview! So hard to decide because they’re both so different also!
Really good! I love the university feel and the staff are lovely. But then Manchester was the same at the interview! So hard to decide because they’re both so different also!

I know I loved manchester too! I know they’re all so different and all have good things about them which makes it so hard😂
Original post by George9919
I know I loved manchester too! I know they’re all so different and all have good things about them which makes it so hard😂

Definitely - what would be your first choice if you heard back from the others?
Definitely - what would be your first choice if you heard back from the others?

I honestly have no idea! I really like them all so well just have to see what happens 😂
And to you! Any idea when the offer holder days will be?

Not sure as of yet, I think they might email us
i heard back too and i havent got one, but well done all!
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest