The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Manchester Met Art Foundation 2023

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else on here is starting an art foundation at Man Met this year and wanted to chat? I couldn't go to the offer holders day because of exams :/
Original post by gfnelly
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else on here is starting an art foundation at Man Met this year and wanted to chat? I couldn't go to the offer holders day because of exams :/

Hi @gfnellyHopefully, some other students will find your post and connect with you! Sorry to hear you weren't able to attend the offer holder days. If you have any questions about the course or university feel free to let me know and i will do my best to help!

Carly :h:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by gfnelly

Hi yeah i got an offer, i didn’t even know there were offer days oops
Original post by Anonymous

Hi!

After receiving an offer, students are invited by the university to attend one of our Applicant Visit Days. These take place between February and May. Applicant Visit Days are exclusively for our offer holders, each subject has a tailor-made programme. On a typical Applicant Visit Day you can:

- Join an interactive session with a tutor and your future classmates.
- Take a tour of our student accommodation.
- Ask our team questions on a range of topics, from your student finance application, careers and work placements, to societies and clubs you can join.
- Chat to our current students who can tell you all about their studies and student life at Manchester Met.

Don't worry if you didn't manage to attend any of our Applicant Visit Days as we are holding an Undergraduate Open Day on 21st June 2023 where you can meet with tutors, tour our campuses and find out what it's like to be a student at Man Met. More information, including how to book your place, can be found on our website here:
https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/open-days/undergraduate

We hope you can join us!

- Chloe :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

do u think ur gonna accept it or go somewhere else?
Reply 5
Original post by gfnelly

Hey, I got an offer to attend, and I think I’m gonna accept.
I didn’t go to the offer holders day either bc I was still waiting to hear back.
Can I ask if you are from Manchester or moving there for the course?
I’m moving from Scotland and I wanna know if other people will be new to Manchester too. :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by maryam.za008
Hey, I got an offer to attend, and I think I’m gonna accept.
I didn’t go to the offer holders day either bc I was still waiting to hear back.
Can I ask if you are from Manchester or moving there for the course?
I’m moving from Scotland and I wanna know if other people will be new to Manchester too. :smile:

I'm from London so will be moving to manchester as well :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by gfnelly
do u think ur gonna accept it or go somewhere else?

I’ve accepted

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending