The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Adult Nursing Interview

Hello. I have applied for Adult Nursing for Magee for September 2018. I submitted my UCAS application on the 3rd of January. When normally do you find out via track if your getting an interview or not? Waiting patiently every-day on an email from track, fingers crossed :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Thank you
I applied too, no one has heard back they don’t give interview invitations until mid to late February. We may wait patiently until then😂 good luck and hope you get an interview 😃
I applied 18th of December had an email yesterday about interviews
Original post by Scraig1013
I applied too, no one has heard back they don’t give interview invitations until mid to late February. We may wait patiently until then😂 good luck and hope you get an interview 😃

Hey. I got an email to say I have been accepted for interview, but the dates are still yet to be confirmed :smile:
Original post by newbie101
I applied 18th of December had an email yesterday about interviews

Yes I received the email to. Just to wait on the dates now. The very best of luck to You!
People have started getting dates now but I haven’t got one yet
Original post by Cherie-Doherty
Yes I received the email to. Just to wait on the dates now. The very best of luck to You!

have you had your interview yet? had mine today :h:
Reply 9
Hey guys,

I received an email at the end of February that I was successful for interview for Mental Health nursing but haven't heard anything back regarding dates. Did you receive an e-mail regarding the interview date and times? :smile:

I didn't have interview yet. Going on Tuesday for mine. Best of luck to you, hope it goes well. How did you find it?

Good luck to you to :smile:
Original post by andyc595
Hey guys,

I received an email at the end of February that I was successful for interview for Mental Health nursing but haven't heard anything back regarding dates. Did you receive an e-mail regarding the interview date and times? :smile:

I recieved an email, my interview for nursing is on Tuesday. Best of luck. Hope all goes well.
Reply 13
Hi :smile: I have mine on tuesday, and so nervious. How did you get on? are the questions hard? x
Reply 14

Hey :smile: i have mine on tuesday, so nervous. how was yours? were the questions hard? x
Reply 15

hey :smile: i have my interview on tuesday, so nervous. how was yours? were the questions tuff x
Original post by scurry1
Hi :smile: I have mine on tuesday, and so nervious. How did you get on? are the questions hard? x

I have mine tomorrow too! Same as That, very nervous! I wish you the best of luck z
I have mine tomorrow too! Same as That, very nervous! I wish you the best of luck z

Hope your interview went well! I had mine last week and I think it was okay☺️
Hope your interview went well! I had mine last week and I think it was okay☺️

I had my interview today. I thought it was ok as well. I was so nervous but I was grand when I got in and started. They said it will be early May before we find out. Fingers crossed!
I had my interview today. I thought it was ok as well. I was so nervous but I was grand when I got in and started. They said it will be early May before we find out. Fingers crossed!

That’s so long away! I just want to find out now😂 it’s going to be such a long wait

Quick Reply

Latest