The Student Room Group

-HISTORY GCSE- need urgent help revision

1 about 2 hours ago Report post
i would like revision notes for the topics on my GCSE

Paper 1: Understanding the modern world
Section A is based on a period study
students will learn about Germany 1890-1945: democracy and dictatorship

Section B is based on a wider world depth study. Students will learn about conflict and tension : the inter-war years 1918-39

PAPER 2: SHAPING THE NATION
Section A is based on a thematic study
students will learn about Britain: Migration, empires and the people c790 to the present day.

Section B is based on a British Depth study including the study of a historic environment. student s will learn about Norman England c1066-c1100

IS THERE ANY AQA REVISION BOOKS FOR THIS OUT YET?

OR IS THERE ANY REVISION MATERIAL ONLINE FOR FREE? (WITH THE SPEC ONLY INFO)
Original post by flowerslikewhat

Section B is based on a wider world depth study. Students will learn about conflict and tension : the inter-war years 1918-39

students will learn about Britain: Migration, empires and the people c790 to the present day.

Section B is based on a British Depth study including the study of a historic environment. student s will learn about Norman England c1066-c1100

Lollll i did medicine through time history gcse not war
Original post by Mayaxxoxoxix
Lollll i did medicine through time history gcse not war

help me on my question
help me on my question

Sos but u are doing abt war i didnt study abt war i did medicine through time i cant
Oxford AQA revision guides, I will attach the amazon link to the Inter Wars one, but they do a book for every history course, they should all be on amazon.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Oxford-AQA-GCSE-History-Inter-War/dp/0198422911/ref=pd_sim_14_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=Q5GF0ZHVV76HRWM96TXX

I got loads of material but it's only private to my school. Not sure if I'm allowed to share it. Just ask your school to contact your exam board and I'm sure they will give you something useful.
omg lol i am doing the exact same books as you. legit ALL of em are the same
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Bookaddict02
omg lol i am doing the exact same books as you. legit ALL of em are the same

could you please give me a link to those books?
Original post by ubanator
I got loads of material but it's only private to my school. Not sure if I'm allowed to share it. Just ask your school to contact your exam board and I'm sure they will give you something useful.

Oh:frown: Please I really need revision material I'm sure giving it to 1 person wouldn't do much .. I won't share this with anyone else I just need these for quick revision... Just private message me with the resources if you can

And if so, do you have ALL the revision material for All my topics?
could you please give me a link to those books?

do u want the link for the textbooks that im using or the revsision guides? btw if you need any help then you can ask me coz i got a 7 in my mocks. also you can find notes on here on The Student Room
Original post by Bookaddict02
do u want the link for the textbooks that im using or the revsision guides? btw if you need any help then you can ask me coz i got a 7 in my mocks. also you can find notes on here on The Student Room

I would prefer revision guides and links to the resources available on tsr.
And did your school make these revision guides for your school, or are these ones available online.
I would prefer revision guides and links to the resources available on tsr.
And did your school make these revision guides for your school, or are these ones available online.

ive posted the link. above^and they are the ones that the school reccomended. additionally i use the text books also which my school have to revise from.
do you use text books in your school? as for tsr notes- https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=3008-GCSE-history
and click view more under top study tools.
and click on the filters and you will find what you are looking for, also there a re different methoids such as m indmaps,flash cards etc
(edited 6 years ago)
https://senecalearning.com/

This website has some useful online revision for some of the AQA books, (Germany, the cold war, conflict and tension, I think)

Quick Reply

Latest