The Student Room Group

Revision

I have 5 weeks until my GCSE is it too late to start revising now

Scroll to see replies

Never say never. Get your shiz together and go ham. Go over the specification and find out what you need to know .
Reply 2
Original post by Young.s

Firstly make a revision timetable if u want me. To make one with you then I will.

Secondly you also need a plan/calandar which states when exams are and what else u r doing before exams

Lastly a plan that tells you what you need to revise and when. I can help u make this If you want
Reply 3
Original post by caymen
Firstly make a revision timetable if u want me. To make one with you then I will.

Secondly you also need a plan/calandar which states when exams are and what else u r doing before exams

Lastly a plan that tells you what you need to revise and when. I can help u make this If you want

Original post by caymen

Yeah could you help me only if you can
Reply 4
Original post by Young.s
Yeah could you help me only if you can

I can help u about half 3 today if that is okay with u. If u want my help with making a timetable and other stuff then can u make a list of your subjects and your exam dates please and lastly can u write down school times and other things u r doing and when u can revise please.

Can u also find a timetable template and monthly calendar template for us to use please
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by caymen
I can help u about half 3 today if that is okay with u. If u want my help with making a timetabke then can u make a list of subjects and exam dates please and lastly can u write down school times and other things u r doing and when u can revise please.

Can u also find a monthly calendar template for us to use please

Okay I will do and are u able to do 6 o’clock today as I have tutoring till 5:30
Original post by Young.s

i've only just started and i need at least all 7's so... yay.
Reply 7
Original post by Young.s
Okay I will do and are u able to do 6 o’clock today as I have tutoring till 5:30

Yes we can do 6pm what exactly do u need help with then do u need help with a revision timeteble or a monthly calendar or a plan that tells u what to revise

Can u let me know what u need help with please. I can help u with it all if u need help with it
Reply 8
Original post by sxhxl

Trust me
Reply 9
Original post by sxhxl

U want my help with revision as well and making timetables and plans
Reply 10
Original post by sxhxl

How are you revising like what methods
no its not too late
bash it out
Reply 12
Original post by caymen
Yes we can do 6pm what exactly do u need help with then do u need help with a revision timeteble or a monthly calendar or a plan that tells u what to revise

Can u let me know what u need help with please. I can help u with it all if u need help with it

I need help with a revision time table and a plan that tells me what to do
Reply 13
Original post by Young.s
I need help with a revision time table and a plan that tells me what to do

Okay can u email me all info I asked for to [email protected] soon please
There is an app called MySQA. You can input
1. The subject and a rough time length for revising that subject
2. Exam date
3. Priorities (100% - urgent. 0% - no need for revision)
4. The hours you want to work each day

It makes a timetable for you, and ensures that you have covered your subjects before your exams.
Reply 15
Original post by yuvrajsehmi
There is an app called MySQA. You can input
1. The subject and a rough time length for revising that subject
2. Exam date
3. Priorities (100% - urgent. 0% - no need for revision)
4. The hours you want to work each day

It makes a timetable for you, and ensures that you have covered your subjects before your exams.

Are we gonna use that then when we make your timetable or not I wouldn't use an app but upto you and the plan will have to be made by hand and not on an app.
Original post by caymen
U want my help with revision as well and making timetables and plans

I have a plan and timetable but I just struggle with remembering and understanding everything
Reply 17
Original post by sxhxl
I have a plan and timetable but I just struggle with remembering and understanding everything

U want my help then or not
Original post by sxhxl

How do you revise for Maths/Sci
Original post by adamantacademic
How do you revise for Maths/Sci

Currently I’m just going through everything in my book for science and trying to understand everything because I’ve realised making notes is too time consuming, I hope to do loads of practice questions after. For maths I just do past papers and if I don’t know how to do something I watch a video on it.

Quick Reply

Latest