The Student Room Group

Teenage boy shot dead in broad daylight in London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LMsav
Surely just show a bit of respect less than 24 hours after a kid has died? Or do you just want to blame him for getting shot by someone else

People get shot and die everyday B.
Original post by Volibear
Wonder what homeboy Sadiq is going to say about this.

Well, he's certainly not going to do anything about it. I know that much.
R.I.P. GB
Original post by Jebedee
Fake news. Guns are banned.

Just because something is banned, it doesn’t mean that people don’t own them.
Original post by wam bam bam
Well if he was in a gang, then he brought it on himself.

No point feeling sorry for him. He knew what he was getting into.

No point feeling sorry for him? This kid was 17 years old, okay he may have gotten in the wrong group of people, but still did not deserve to be shot dead, he wasn’t even an adult. He had his whole life ahead of him, you never know he might have had aspirations and so on, you don’t know the guy, you can’t judge him off of what the media tell you, he was in a gang yes, but why, what did he think, what did he want. You can’t just go ahead and have hatred for someone over this. He was shot dead, you should be more concerned over that, than the fact that he was in a gang.

As the news said “It doesn't matter where they come from. It doesn't matter what religion, what culture, what skin colour... a life is a life. A young life is a young life."
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Jebedee

Another retareded comment weve come to expect from you.
Guns are regulated. Fact.
This is just an illegally held firearm.
Original post by Jebedee

I can never take pro gun people from the UK seriously.
The worst thing about this is that it's bound to get worse now that GB is gone as Moscow have to ride out for him. Summer 2018 is due to be a deadly one.

Original post by Becci166
No point feeling sorry for him? This kid was 17 years old, okay he may have gotten in the wrong group of people, but still did not deserve to be shot dead, he wasn’t even an adult. He had his whole life ahead of him, you never know he might have had aspirations and so on, you don’t know the guy, you can’t judge him off of what the media tell you, he was in a gang yes, but why, what did he think, what did he want. You can’t just go ahead and have hatred for someone over this. He was shot dead, you should be more concerned over that, than the fact that he was in a gang.

As the news said “It doesn't matter where they come from. It doesn't matter what religion, what culture, what skin colour... a life is a life. A young life is a young life."

Thank you...
Another one. The state of our capital.

Imagine being this desensitized. God damn.
Roadmen on TSR now .. 😭

In relation to the topic tho, gang related or not, you still can draw sympathy from the fact that lots of boys like him are trapped in a cycle from a young age because of their upbringing. They’re underlying elements of the situation he had no control over.
Original post by titanlou
He's already made a statement. Wonder if this comment would have been made if sadiq was a white christian.

You racists seriously need to get a life

Racist? Many people have also been pressuring Amber Rudd and Theresa May to take action on this recently (when Rudd was Home Sec)
Original post by Becci166

Age is just a number.

He chose to be in a gang knowing the risks and knowing he could be putting his life in danger. He was in music videos talking about guns and drugs.

What happened to him was inevitable. Maybe, if he decided to use his time and energy more wisely and more constructively. And concentrate on joining a sports club or revising for school exams. He'd still be alive today. But he chose his path in life. And dealt with the consequence. End of.

Also I have no hatred for the boy. I am just speaking the truth!
(edited 5 years ago)
Age is just a number.

He chose to be in a gang knowing the risks and knowing he could be putting his life in danger. He was in music videos talking about guns and drugs.

What happened to him was inevitable. Maybe, if he decided to use his time and energy more wisely and more constructively. And concentrate on joining a sports club or revising for school exams. He'd still be alive today. But he chose his path in life. And dealt with the consequence. End of.

It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and give a commentary on something you have no understanding of. Like I said, GB was not like the others. The gang is from Brandon Estate he was too people fall into this stuff you're making out like he chose death. He was focused on school and wanted to be an architect.
Age is just a number.

Sports clubs in areas like these don’t really see a lot of funding. He made music because it’s pretty much the only thing he could do to get him off the roads. Someone posted a link to a song with a million views.

Please don’t paint the dead in this kind of light.
Original post by Volibear
Wonder what homeboy Sadiq is going to say about this.

He’s too busy ranting about hate speech to care probably
He's already made a statement. Wonder if this comment would have been made if sadiq was a white christian.

You racists seriously need to get a life

I've never met any white Christian Sadiqs. :cyber:
Original post by LMsav
It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and give a commentary on something you have no understanding of. Like I said, GB was not like the others. The gang is from Brandon Estate he was too people fall into this stuff you're making out like he chose death. He was focused on school and wanted to be an architect.

You say this like you know him personally?

And I lived in inner city London. So I know about the lifestyle. And most choose the gang life. Because it makes them look cool or whatever.
Erm no. The right wing have attack on Sadiq has been far worse even though he's barely responsible for this crime wave.

You've completely missed the point. Then again im not surprised seeing as you're the TSR resident nonce.

In his manifesto he promised to tackle knife crime though.. all politicians get attacked (policy wise) daily, Sadiq is nothing special.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending