The Student Room Group

French Exam tomorrow

How are you guys revising for the French exam tomorrow- I haven't really done much because I'm focussing more on bio but stillll
Desperately trying to get as much vocabulary into my head as possible and listening to some French tv to help with listening? I'm really struggling...
Reply 2
Original post by amirxh.a
How are you guys revising for the French exam tomorrow- I haven't really done much because I'm focussing more on bio but stillll
Edexcel Bio? Cos same tomorrow i got french listening and reading (Cambridge) and then edexcel bio after them, doing a past paper. What you think'll come up?
Reply 3
Original post by jacoobi
Edexcel Bio? Cos same tomorrow i got french listening and reading (Cambridge) and then edexcel bio after them, doing a past paper. What you think'll come up?

nope ive got aqa french and aqa biology like i feel like ive done enough of bio its just french im worried about now
Reply 4
Original post by AshwinDurairaj
I've got the same as you.
I think monoclonal antibodies won't come up as that was in the specimen, there should be a decent amount on genetics, and the maths they have to include will probably be microscopy?, and the osmosis potato practical they used in the mock so might not be that and might be microscopy again?

Even though im a different exam board to you guys i really want culturing microorganisms and microscopy.

Quick Reply

Latest