The Student Room Group

ENGLISH LITERATURE paper 2 25th May

how did anyone find the exam?

Scroll to see replies

Easy least
Expected it to be harder
Good. I compared Ozymandias to The Prelude for the Power and Conflict poems.
Reply 3
Original post by priya1211
Good. I compared Ozymandias to The Prelude for the Power and Conflict poems.

i compared ozymandias with exposure and found it really simple.. did anyone else do the same comparison?
that exam was so easy. I compared ozymandias with my last duchess
Compared ozymandias with Kamikaze. I’m glad they just said ‘power’ for that one
Reply 6
Firstly are you all on study leave? And secondly the exam was VERY EASY i compared ozymandias to london
Reply 7
What were the DNA questions?
Reply 8
Original post by gtty123
Firstly are you all on study leave? And secondly the exam was VERY EASY i compared ozymandias to london

i too found it extremely easy and yes on study leave
I compared Ozymandias to Tissue
@malkimoo what book did you do?
Reply 11
Original post by Mickie71539
@malkimoo what book did you do?

animal farm what abt you
Hmm didn't expect Ozymandias... But I guess that's AQA for you. Thanks for the people who said that Ozymandias could come up again, since the specimen was released 4 years ago, so it was possible for them to release it again.

But anyway I would've preferred Ozymandias instead of other poems. I compared it to Storm on the Island and talked about political power of leaders, nature's power over humans, the power of art and writing in Ozy and the lack of power of humans. Think I did pretty well for that one.

As everyone expected an Eric question came up for AIC which was pretty good. I don't think i performed really well on that one but still I wrote all I could.

The Unseen Poetry questions were pretty easy, but I didn't really have time to write a lot for them. I think this was the worst part of my exam. A lot people in my school couldn't even get to the last question, but since it's 8 marks I guess it's not that bad.
Original post by malkimoo
animal farm what abt you

Same. I think I know you weird as that sounds
Reply 14
Original post by Mickie71539
Same. I think I know you weird as that sounds

who are you then x
pm me
Who did the animal farm question? Want to know how it was! (: As I've already done litt
Reply 17
Original post by MydaMina
Who did the animal farm question? Want to know how it was! (: As I've already done litt

squealer
Reply 18
Original post by malkimoo
how did anyone find the exam?

hey was ok besides unseen poetry
i 4got abt it till 20 min b4 end
animal farm & poetry were easy but im terruble at writing essays
Really good. Eric is my best and most revised character for An Inspector Calls so that was good, Singh Song! for poetry (seen love and relationships) wasn't too bad, compared it with Love's Philosophy, and the unseen poems were really good compared to last years.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending