The Student Room Group

A level exams

I have my first 2 on Monday, next one on Wednesday, 3 Friday and 2 next Thursday. I’m absolutely sh**ing it ngl. I’m prepared for my first lot but not the 2nd lot, what do I do?

Scroll to see replies

Im the same im quite prepared for my psychology exam on monday but i dont even feel prepared for my bio or chem exams later on in the week. I think the best thing for us to do is to do as much as we can from now until the exams and so then at least we have given it our best shot😊
Reply 2
Original post by Lani_5678
Im the same im quite prepared for my psychology exam on monday but i dont even feel prepared for my bio or chem exams later on in the week. I think the best thing for us to do is to do as much as we can from now until the exams and so then at least we have given it our best shot😊

I’ve got psychology on Monday too! Snap 😂
Reply 3
Original post by EuanA
I have my first 2 on Monday, next one on Wednesday, 3 Friday and 2 next Thursday. I’m absolutely sh**ing it ngl. I’m prepared for my first lot but not the 2nd lot, what do I do?

Go over your revision notes and test yourself. Do past paper questions. Only focus on the topics you dislike e.g. think about the topics that you don't want in the exam and revise those specific topics. Make sure to take regular breaks while revising.
Original post by EuanA
I’ve got psychology on Monday too! Snap 😂

I have psychology too, edexcel right? Just to be sure what came up on last years paper probably wont come up on this years, right?
Original post by ExamHelps
I have psychology too, edexcel right? Just to be sure what came up on last years paper probably wont come up on this years, right?

Hopefully not its usually less likely to come up again if it has done in the previous year. Idk though for edexcel my exam board is AQA
I’ve got psychology as well and I’m kinda dying as well :frown: I think the best you can do is practise a lot with past papers and I’m sure you will do tons better than you think :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by ExamHelps

Probably not, I’m going last rears paper anyway just to sort out my exam technique
Next week is empty in terms of exams for me, I only have 2. But the other week, boy!

My exams are consecutive like:

11th June
12th June
13th June
14th June
15th June
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by MajorFader
Next week is empty in terms of exams, I only have 2. But the other week, boy!

11th June
12th June
13th June
14th June
15th June

Oh my... I guess at leas you have time to do a past paper and go over notes the day before each exam
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by EuanA
Oh my... I guess at leas you have time to do a past paper and go over notes the day before each exam

Yhh, just glad I never had a double.

I know people who have doubles and practically have to be in isolation for the whole day.
I'm somewhat lucky - I have two exams on Monday and two next Friday but a three day gap between, so enough to do some extra revision for the Friday exams and the two I have the week after (which I have a two-day gap between!). Revision-wise, I think I may have done slightly less than I should've, but what is done is done and I'm just going to see how things pan out. I do feel sorry for those who've got exams on consecutive days or don't have gaps like I do - just do your best, and if you don't do that well, always remember you have the option to resit!
It's never too late, just get your head down.
Reply 13
Yhh, just glad I never had a double.

I know people who have doubles and practically have to be in isolation for the whole day.

I have a triple... I’m leaving at 5 in the evening
Original post by EuanA
I have a triple... I’m leaving at 5 in the evening

That’s intense, bring food.
Original post by EuanA

I felt exactly like this last night when I realised how quickly my exams are coming up, however I wrote down a sort of rough checklist of everything I should have done before the exam to prepare for it and it has made me feel much better about it! My main concern is that I will forget to revise for my later exams but I'm going to try and balance it all and make sure I revise everything evenly.
Next week is empty in terms of exams for me, I only have 2. But the other week, boy!

11th June
12th June
13th June
14th June
15th June

i have 3 next week and 5 the week after... 2 on the same day... i hate my time table
Original post by adzzzzzzzzzz
i have 3 next week and 5 the week after... 2 on the same day... i hate my time table

Yeah I have two on the last day of that week also. On the 15th.

And then my last exam is on the 22nd...a week gap...🤔😑
Reply 18
I literally have one on the 6th, 8th then 11th then I'm done! Good luck to everyone! :smile:
Yeah I have two on the last day of that week also. On the 15th.

And then my last exam is on the 22nd...a week gap...🤔😑

ive also got c3 n c4 exams r stresssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending