The Student Room Group

Urgent rs gcse aqa 2018

(edited 3 years ago)
I remember there was a particularly difficult and surprising 12 mark question in the Islam paper asking whether Jummah prayer was more important than daily prayer. There was also a four mark question on contrasting beliefs about 'giving alms' which referred to Zakah and Khums.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by stressedsefora
thank you so much! do you remember any questions on the christian beliefs and practices part??

There was a 12 mark christianity question that said something like
'If god were all loving people wouldnt be sent to hell'
I cant remeber exactly but it was something like that.
thank you! that’s extremely helpful!!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by mmoore1707
There was a 12 mark christianity question that said something like
'If god were all loving people wouldnt be sent to hell'
I cant remeber exactly but it was something like that.

are you sure it was hell? x i would think it would make sense to be “if god were all loving there would be no evil and suffering” but maybe i’m wrong x
Original post by mrbubbles123
I remember there was a particularly difficult and surprising 12 mark question in the Islam paper asking whether Jummah prayer was more important than daily prayer. There was also a four mark question on contrasting beliefs about 'giving alms' which referred to Zakah and Khums.

thank you so much! do you remember any questions on the christian beliefs and practices part??
Original post by stressedsefora
are you sure it was hell? x i would think it would make sense to be “if god were all loving there would be no evil and suffering” but maybe i’m wrong x

Im pretty certain there was something to do with hell, cant remember exactly but hell was in there somewhere x

Quick Reply

Latest