The Student Room Group

Any revision tips?

Hey guys I need some help on how to revise for religious studies aqa gcse.
Has anyone got any good video, websites, podcasts, revision techniques etc. to recommend?
:smile:
Reply 1
Hi you can try doing past paper questions (the short 1,2,4&5 markers) to practice. A good structure for 5 markers is TED ED (T for teaching, eg quotes, E for explanation and D for developing your explanation further) Also, try to plan some 12 markers, structure of it can be find online. Crash course on Youtube has great videos for RS.

Any questions just ask me and good luck to your studies :smile:
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by K719
Hey guys I need some help on how to revise for religious studies aqa gcse.
Has anyone got any good video, websites, podcasts, revision techniques etc. to recommend?
:smile:

I recommend Ben Wardle on YouTube. It's also a good idea to make essay plans for any potential 12 markers. I also recommend using AQA's RS revision guide.
Reply 3
Original post by 17yiuk
Hi you can try doing past paper questions (the short 1,2,4&5 markers) to practice. A good structure for 5 markers is TED ED (T for teaching, eg quotes, E for explanation and D for developing your explanation further) Also, try to plan some 12 markers, structure of it can be find online. Crash course on Youtube has great videos for RS.

Any questions just ask me and good luck to your studies :smile:

Thank you!!!
Reply 4
Original post by scar-the-queen
I recommend Ben Wardle on YouTube. It's also a good idea to make essay plans for any potential 12 markers. I also recommend using AQA's RS revision guide.

Ok thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending