The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Environmental studies Unit 3 8th June 2018

Hi,

I was just wondering what people think will come up tomorrow. What do you think will be the essay questions?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have no clue I’m rush revising right now it’s such a boring unit
Reply 2
Original post by cjl.0653
Hi,

I was just wondering what people think will come up tomorrow. What do you think will be the essay questions?

Have you done the retakes also
Reply 3
Original post by Kl1011
Have you done the retakes also

No I haven't done the retakes. I did alright in the AS units but am worried about the A2 units and hope they will turn out alright
Reply 4
No I haven't done the retakes. I did alright in the AS units but am worried about the A2 units and hope they will turn out alright

Yeah I’m worried for them too there’s just so much stuff in the units and our teacher doesn’t know environmental studies so we’ve had to teach ourselves it
Reply 5
Original post by Kl1011
Yeah I’m worried for them too there’s just so much stuff in the units and our teacher doesn’t know environmental studies so we’ve had to teach ourselves it

Hopefully it goes well for you. I have had mine moved to the afternoon due to another exam tomorrow so I have double the pressure.
Reply 6
Hopefully it goes well for you. I have had mine moved to the afternoon due to another exam tomorrow so I have double the pressure.

Thanks you too, I have two exams tomorrow aswell I’ve had two today and it’s so horrible to come out an exam then have to go back to revising straight away and all you want to do is relax
Reply 7
Hey guys, how did you find it?
Reply 8
Original post by xbethox
Hey guys, how did you find it?

I really liked the 20 mark essay but some questions were quite difficult, how did you find it?
Reply 9
Original post by Kl1011
I really liked the 20 mark essay but some questions were quite difficult, how did you find it?

Yeah, the essay was the best part, which one did you choose?
Reply 10
Original post by xbethox
Yeah, the essay was the best part, which one did you choose?

I chose the transport one thought it was the easier one, how did you find the other questions?
Reply 11
Original post by Kl1011
I chose the transport one thought it was the easier one, how did you find the other questions?

Oh right haha! And pretty awful, definitely didn’t like that sludge question haha
Reply 12
Original post by xbethox
Oh right haha! And pretty awful, definitely didn’t like that sludge question haha

What 20 marker did you choose? And yeah they weren’t the best questions not sure how I feel about them!
Reply 13
Original post by Kl1011
What 20 marker did you choose? And yeah they weren’t the best questions not sure how I feel about them!

The last one about new and improved technologies haha
[QUOTE="Kl1011;78177760"]What 20 marker did you choose? And yeah they weren’t the best questions not sure how I feel about them![/QUOTE

What did you guys write for the question on the mercury waste affecting the oxygen levels in the water?
Reply 15
Original post by xbethox
The last one about new and improved technologies haha

That one looked pretty good aswell it’s quite similar to 2017/2016 one can’t remeber now, hope you get the grades you want anyway, are you sitting envs4 next week?
Reply 16
Original post by Kl1011
That one looked pretty good aswell it’s quite similar to 2017/2016 one can’t remeber now, hope you get the grades you want anyway, are you sitting envs4 next week?

Yeah, and you! And yessss, are you?
Reply 17
Original post by xbethox
Yeah, and you! And yessss, are you?

Thanks! And yeah got some more time to do some more revision for this one! I feel like it’s a nicer exam and it’s more interesting!
Reply 18
Original post by Kl1011
Thanks! And yeah got some more time to do some more revision for this one! I feel like it’s a nicer exam and it’s more interesting!

What other subjects do you take? And yeah definitely, me too
Reply 19
Original post by xbethox
What other subjects do you take? And yeah definitely, me too

I do geology and I’ve already finished geography as I took a 3rd year, how about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending