The Student Room Group

EDL march to 'free Tommy Robbinson' turns violent

I must say, i'm not an overt fan of the Police but it was rather satisfying seeing them turn their nightsticks on this bunch of riffraff.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6489748/free-tommy-robinson-protestors-clash-police-london/

Scroll to see replies

These so-called 'protesters' are just right-wing/fascist thugs. Disgraceful.
Reply 2
These idiots need to get a life and find something more worth channelling their victim complex and paranoia into.
Original post by Axiomasher

They are definitely thugs, but what I think would be surprising is how many are also Labour voters. I wouldn't have thought it would be a majority, but a sizable minority would be my guess. its a convenient thing for the Labour party to forget about - but the vast majority of your traditional football hooligan types are Labour voters.

I think their actions are awful, but I get pissed off when I see 'thousands of far right individuals' - I guarantee only a very small small minority are actually far-right.. the rest are somewhere in the center.. Just like most people at leftists protests are not 'far left' or 'communists' etc.

The exaggerations from both sides just make the divides seem deeper then they actually are.
Reply 4
Original post by Axiomasher

Now, now, don't be so PC. The correct term is of course "oxygen thieves" :colone:
Reply 5
"It comes just a day after a similar rally Newcastle was called off. The event, organised by the Northeast Frontline Patriots group, was scrapped as police feared being overstretched as an Ed Sheeran concert took place nearby." hahaha priorities. :smile:

if this article is correct, then the max sentence for contempt of court is 2 years. WTF Yaxley got off light?? f-ck those political right-wing judges.
rubber bullet guns needed
Original post by Joleee

if this article is correct, then the max sentence for contempt of court is 2 years. WTF Yaxley got off light?? f-ck those political right-wing judges.

He pleaded guilty promptly and was thus entitled to a 1/3 discount.
Yeah ****ing fascists we need to allow White girls to be mass raped and avoid the sensitivities of the Pakistani Muslim community
Reply 9
Original post by OffWithTheirHead
Yeah ****ing fascists we need to allow White girls to be mass raped and avoid the sensitivities of the Pakistani Muslim community

I take it your issue is simply with it being ‘dem foreign sorts’ doing the deed then and you’re totally cool with ‘locals’ raping left and right?
You guys out to watch his Oxford speech and make an effort to at least understand why he started the EDL in the first place. The reasons behind it, why he formed it and why he later left it are addressed in the speech. There are genuine reasons behind why he does what he does. Literally everybody has reasons behind what they do, he's no angel but he fights for a worthy cause, free speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A
(edited 5 years ago)
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM

Seriously **** you people supporting the imprisonment of this man because he makes you uncomfortable for reporting on these grooming gangs
Reply 12
Original post by OffWithTheirHead
Paranoia of what you paki ***** are mass raping our girls

You should all ****ing be hanging we'll never forgive you for what you have done

Karma works both ways

Case in point. How does it feel being the embodiment of a stereotype? Moron.
They come into MY country and do THIS? Do they not have ANY respect for our LAWS and BRITISH VALUES? Disgusting.
Original post by Doppeldanger
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM

Seriously **** you people supporting the imprisonment of this man because he makes you uncomfortable for reporting on these grooming gangs

I seriously don't understand this argument. Do you understand what contempt of court is? Entire trials have broken down because of this offence. If he really cared about justice for these victims, he would allow the judicial system to take course rather than putting the victim's case at risk.
Original post by rhaegar448
They come into MY country and do THIS? Do they not have ANY respect for our LAWS and BRITISH VALUES? Disgusting.

Love it :rofl:
Reply 16
Original post by RowanH2001
I seriously don't understand this argument. Do you understand what contempt of court is? Entire trials have broken down because of this offence. If he really cared about justice for these victims, he would allow the judicial system to take course rather than putting the victim's case at risk.

yep i've said this about 6000 times by now. some of us want to prosecute rapists; others like TR want to exploit a political issue to get famous.
typical brexit voters smh...
Shows the true nature of his supporters- 0% brains and 100% hate
a few days ago, a smaller protests was trying to get into downing street and a few of them were climbing the barricades.

Can you imagine if a similar protests was done by muslims or republicans, the police would have started shooting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending