The Student Room Group

KIDS SEE GHOSTS Kanye West and Kid Cudi album

I did the same thread for the ye album, thought I’d do the same thing for this one

Honestly, my first reaction is that I’m blown away, I love the album and I can’t wait to have it on repeat for the rest of my life. I prefer it to ye, but I think they go really well together as different but still connected albums

What do you think of it?

Scroll to see replies

Heyyy bro. I love the album. Probably my favourite release of 2018 so far. Narrowly being trailed by Testing. My favourite Kanye albums were 808s and MDTF so I flet right at home. I loveeeee Kid Cudi so i was well excited for it!
Reply 2
Original post by pradasadness
Heyyy bro. I love the album. Probably my favourite release of 2018 so far. Narrowly being trailed by Testing. My favourite Kanye albums were 808s and MDTF so I flet right at home. I loveeeee Kid Cudi so i was well excited for it!

So glad that someone else loves it too haha, MBDTF is my favourite too!
Original post by pottah
So glad that someone else loves it too haha, MBDTF is my favourite too!

My favourite album is Blonde by Frank Ocean. My favourite artist!! I love Ye too. KGS is amazing though. Im thinking of buying some merch for it lol
Only dogs see ghosts
Reply 5
My favourite album is Blonde by Frank Ocean. My favourite artist!! I love Ye too. KGS is amazing though. Im thinking of buying some merch for it lol

No way really?? Blonde is one of my favourite albums to, definitely top 5. I’d buy merch (I liked the Wyoming stuff a lot) but it’s ridiculously expensive lol
4th dimension is the best track
Reply 7
Original post by ppl1cker
4th dimension is the best track

I prefer the first half of the album, 4th dimension especially but reborn is really growing on me
Original post by pottah
No way really?? Blonde is one of my favourite albums to, definitely top 5. I’d buy merch (I liked the Wyoming stuff a lot) but it’s ridiculously expensive lol

yea man, Frank Ocean is a genius and is so inspirational. I wasnt like the biggest of fan of Kanye's new album. I would want the KSG merchandise though. It looks really nice. What is your favourite song from the album ?
Reply 9
yea man, Frank Ocean is a genius and is so inspirational. I wasnt like the biggest of fan of Kanye's new album. I would want the KSG merchandise though. It looks really nice. What is your favourite song from the album ?

Probably reborn rn, I can’t stop playing it, also 4th Dimension is definitely a banger
Reply 10
https://m.youtube.com/watch?attr_tag=SCqHsYBLIUugHASy-6&v=9rkFbKVownA&feature=push-u-sub

10/10 FROM ANTONY FANTANO WHAT A DAY TO BE ALIVE

Cudi’s gotten a 0/10 and a 10/10 from this man now
Reply 11
How, just how do you people like this stuff...? I don't get it. :confused:
Reply 12
Original post by Your Local Cat
How, just how do you people like this stuff...? I don't get it. :confused:

Wasn’t sold on the first listen, but try it again, you might love it
Original post by pottah
Probably reborn rn, I can’t stop playing it, also 4th Dimension is definitely a banger

Reborn is so goooood!!!
Original post by pottah
https://m.youtube.com/watch?attr_tag=SCqHsYBLIUugHASy-6&v=9rkFbKVownA&feature=push-u-sub

10/10 FROM ANTONY FANTANO WHAT A DAY TO BE ALIVE

Cudi’s gotten a 0/10 and a 10/10 from this man now

melon is slowly attemping to make up for that MBDTF review lmaoooo
Reply 15
melon is slowly attemping to make up for that MBDTF review lmaoooo

Lmao yeah, although tbh I think I need at least five more 10s for kanye to make up for that review
Reply 16
Also I will never be over the fact that he gave MBTDF a 6 but post malones new album a 7
Original post by pottah
Also I will never be over the fact that he gave MBTDF a 6 but post malones new album a 7

I was very happy with his Blonde and Endless reviews so I suppose that I dont particularly dislike melon LOL. I know that r/kanye will never forgive though!
Reply 18
I was very happy with his Blonde and Endless reviews so I suppose that I dont particularly dislike melon LOL. I know that r/kanye will never forgive though!

That’s true, did you see the redux review he gave endless? Also to be fair, the dark fantasy review was actually really nice, it sounded like at least 8 and then at the end he just went ‘oh but I don’t really care about amber rose’ and gave it a 6 lmao
Original post by pottah
That’s true, did you see the redux review he gave endless? Also to be fair, the dark fantasy review was actually really nice, it sounded like at least 8 and then at the end he just went ‘oh but I don’t really care about amber rose’ and gave it a 6 lmao

People like to hate Ye! Especially focusing on his exatravagant public image! Yeah man I did see the redux review. I am surprised so many people are actually enjoying KSG tbh, as I feel like it isn't as brash and very eclectic so i am very pleasantly surprised people are vibing to it! fell in love after first listen !

Quick Reply

Latest