The Student Room Group

Official Predictions Thread | Unit 4C | Edexcel Politics A Level | 14 June 2018

Since there isn't really a thread, let's make one with predictions so it is a clear thread.

Topics are:
Congress.
President.
Supreme Court.
Constitution.

[15] Predictions.
[45] Predictions.

List below with possible questions and we shall discuss this throughout the day.

Good luck for your exams tomorrow.
I’ve got detailed plans for potential 15/45 markers for all 4 topics. Please let me know if you/ anyone would like.
Original post by leah2000xoxo21
I’ve got detailed plans for potential 15/45 markers for all 4 topics. Please let me know if you/ anyone would like.

omg pleaseee that would be great
Same.

I'd like it please.
Looking back on past papers, I think it's safe to say the vice presidency and cabinet are unlikely to come up this year. (I'm also not sure about Supreme Court as I'm skipping that topic) Aspects of the presidency (e.g. foreign policy or lame ducks) will always come up, as will the role of Congress (I reckon it'll be a legislature vs executive/deadlock type question because of the current goings-on), and a question about the Constitution (either its relevance today/amending process/state rights). Due to the Syria/North Korea situation, it wouldn't surprise me if the presidency question is about war powers or his level of autonomy in foreign policy.

...However, the past papers seem to suggest there's a curve ball question every year (eg. questions on Cheney and Biden, power of the cabinet, and Bush's use of vetos) or so, so maybe EXOP or New Federalism or the Affordable Care Act etc? I think it's just important to remember that if you have the basic fundamentals for understanding the processes and context of each topic then you should be able to wing it without having the specific details, for example getting some further information about the changing relationship between the federal and state governments (Past papers on the Edexcel site are useful but I prefer the mark schemes - these are documents that explain what the best answers would be for all the past questions - here's 2017 - and gives you an insight to what they like to see)
please!
Reply 6
Can you send me them pls?
Reply 7
Can you send me them pls?

Can you please email it to me?
Original post by bennettkerry
please!

Private message me and I can email them to you as I cannot attach word documents here

Hey all. I cannot attach word documents on TSR so if anyone would want my plans please private message me and I can email them to you.

please can I have them! (thanks soooooooooooooooooo much)

:smile: x
Original post by leannecara
please can I have them! (thanks soooooooooooooooooo much)

:smile: x

Sure. Please private message me as I don’t have a way of attaching docs x

this would be so helpful please!! I sent you a pm with my email x
Reply 14

please sendddd
Original post by Angj
please sendddd

Sure- please send private message me as I don’t have a way to attach word documents to here.
Omg Would you be able to email them to me please?
Original post by Jangmalik1
Omg Would you be able to email them to me please?

Sure- I’m sorry I cant send on here, it doesn’t give the option to attach docs... please pm me ur email
Reply 18
Sure- please send private message me as I don’t have a way to attach word documents to here.

I pmd you darlin !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending