The Student Room Group

Height

Poll

Height

Is 5’9 tall for a 14 year old will I grow more
aww lucky u I’m 14 and just under 5’3 :frown:
It is fairly tall, I was about that height when I was 14, and I'm now 16 and 6'1". You most likely will continue to grow.
What’s bad about 5’9? I’m 17 and I’m 5’3.
I’m 17 and 5’ 9.5”
Reply 5
Original post by yourmuddagyal
aww lucky u I’m 14 and just under 5’3 heavy
are you male? If you are that is a quite ideal height for an adult
Reply 7
Original post by criggles
It is fairly tall, I was about that height when I was 14, and I'm now 16 and 6'1". You most likely will continue to grow.

Hopefully
Reply 8
Original post by yourmuddagyal
are you male? If you are that is a quite ideal height for an adult

I am
Original post by Jb2k04
Is 5’9 tall for a 14 year old will I grow more

Yeah that's more than tall enough! You'll almost definitely grow more and before you know it you'll be too tall! I'm 6'4/6'5 and let me tell you, being this tall is a pain, I would much prefer to be 6'2. Can't imagine what it'd be like to be 6'7 or so, that would be awful.
Yeah - you might get an inch or two
Original post by TheAlchemistress
What’s bad about 5’9? I’m 17 and I’m 5’3.

You're 5'3? I somehow didn't picture you as that height, I guess it is average in the UK for women. (I may or may not have been lurking your diary recently, gave me the inspiration to type some of my own stuff up there, I like the thing you've got going on with Roadman :tongue:)
Reply 12
Original post by MayoJack
You're 5'3? I somehow didn't picture you as that height, I guess it is average in the UK for women. (I may or may not have been lurking your diary recently, gave me the inspiration to type some of my own stuff up there, I like the thing you've got going on with Roadman :tongue:)

How tall are you

😂 uh, thanks. Yeah, I’m a midget basically. 😂😂😂 I don’t even like wearing heels, but I mean my height is alright, it’s not a massive thing.
Original post by Jb2k04
How tall are you

See my first post in this thread where I quoted you :tongue:
lool you're a midget
Original post by TheAlchemistress
😂 uh, thanks. Yeah, I’m a midget basically. 😂😂😂 I don’t even like wearing heels, but I mean my height is alright, it’s not a massive thing.

Yeah definitely, your height is fine! Thinking about it I know several girls who are around 5, 5'1 and don't really notice it when I see them, I don't think being your height is an issue, especially since you're a girl.
Reply 17
i'm 16 and im 5'7
Reply 18
See my first post in this thread where I quoted you :tongue:

I want to be tha height as well
Original post by Jb2k04
I want to be tha height as well

Haha, 6'2 would be ideal. This height is where it's one of the first things people notice about you, you bang your head on doorframes in small houses with small doorframes and you need a queen or king sized bed so you're able to lie diagonally so your feet don't hang out the end 😂

Quick Reply

Latest