The Student Room Group

How to grow taller at 19

I am a 19 year old man and turn 20 in October. I'm currently around 5ft 4. I hate my height and went doctors for it they told me the only thing they can do is the height increase surgery but the doctor said it's not recommended as it's dangerous so I didn't do it. Is there any chance of me growing I hate being so short.
Reply 1
I don't really understand why people these days are so concerned about height. Height doesn't make a person great. Rather a good heart does it. So, what's the point of taking extra hassle just stressing about height?
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I am a 19 year old man and turn 20 in October. I'm currently around 5ft 4. I hate my height and went doctors for it they told me the only thing they can do is the height increase surgery but the doctor said it's not recommended as it's dangerous so I didn't do it. Is there any chance of me growing I hate being so short.

You're just 19 now. Don't worry about it. According to some reports, bones grow until someone becomes 25. So, your height might upsurge before you touch that down.
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest