The Student Room Group

year 9 end of year exams

anyone done recently the end of year exams as i have mine tomorrow and was wondering if anyone knows what is on the biology chemisty and maths non calc exam. or has any links to the mark scheme

Scroll to see replies

Every school has different exams. Stop trying to cheat.

A) Don't cheat
B) Every school uses different exams

I honestly hate people who try to cheat in exams...

Year 9 exams don't ****ing matter

I'm in year 9 and have my exams starting tomorrow

Guess what I'm doing? Revising. Not asking for the answers
they r different for every skl - cuz the skl makes up the paper from different past exam papers
so just revise exam questions n u'll do good
Reply 4
Original post by zozo200016
Every school has different exams. Stop trying to cheat.

lolllls why you getting rude babe
Reply 5
Original post by Bill Nye

A) Don't cheat
B) Every school uses different exams

I honestly hate people who try to cheat in exams...

Year 9 exams don't ****ing matter

I'm in year 9 and have my exams starting tomorrow

Guess what I'm doing? Revising. Not asking for the answers

actually at my school we start gcses early hun so these are mocks and do count so stop getting rude babe if you were revising you wouldnt be on here would you?
Reply 6
Original post by cherrybomb115
they r different for every skl - cuz the skl makes up the paper from different past exam papers
so just revise exam questions n u'll do good

thankyou for the nice comment but the schools dont make up the questions as they send it off to aqa for them to mark it x
Original post by niamh272004
This isn't rude at all, they're just being assertive and straight to the point.
thankyou for the nice comment but the schools dont make up the questions as they send it off to aqa for them to mark it x

no problem x
r u sure cuz its only yr 9 - im pretty sure the skl make it up
in yr 11 - gcse they send it off
Reply 9
no problem x
r u sure cuz its only yr 9 - im pretty sure the skl make it up
in yr 11 - gcse they send it off

yeah i know thats what everyone says but thats what happends at my school because its mocks but i appriciate your comment
Original post by ecojerri
This isn't rude at all, they're just being assertive and straight to the point.

stop trying to cheat isnt rude?
i havent been given any info from my school about the exam so was just looking for some insite. dont get involved
yeah i know thats what everyone says but thats what happends at my school because its mocks but i appriciate your comment

oh, wow ur skl must be top or smt
sorry idk how to help but goodluck xx
oh, wow ur skl must be top or smt
sorry idk how to help but goodluck xx

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu x
actually at my school we start gcses early hun so these are mocks and do count so stop getting rude babe if you were revising you wouldnt be on here would you?

Hun? lol

Mocks don't count for anything you idiot - whether you're in year 9 or 11.

No they don't

They might use an aqa past paper but that DEFINITELY do not send it off the AQA...
stop trying to cheat isnt rude?
i havent been given any info from my school about the exam so was just looking for some insite. dont get involved
way to talk.. I was once in year 9 you know.
Original post by Bill Nye
Hun? lol

Mocks don't count for anything you idiot - whether you're in year 9 or 11.

No they don't

They might use an aqa past paper but that DEFINITELY do not send it off the AQA...

your school might be different but my school does okay i was asking for adivce not some ******** who doesnt know anything about my school. they etermine wether we will be doing further maths statistics triple science and my school hasnt given any insight so was asking for some but you havent been helpful just rude
your school might be different but my school does okay i was asking for adivce not some ******** who doesnt know anything about my school. they etermine wether we will be doing further maths statistics triple science and my school hasnt given any insight so was asking for some but you havent been helpful just rude

also i thought you were revising
Original post by ecojerri
way to talk.. I was once in year 9 you know.

thats good i dont really give a s**t tbh , even if i was trying to cheat i wouldnt be able to memerise the mark scheme for 3 tests

I know for a fact that no school in the country sends year 9 mocks to exam boards

And wow lol ur school is weird.

We get to choose to do triple and we got letters on Friday asking if people in top set wanted to do further or not.

But my point still stands

That’s just a litttttlleee bit patronising ‘babe’- remember that I’m 18 and have gotten THIS FAR in my academic life without cheating, okay? I’ve done year 9, it’s piss easy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending