The Student Room Group

English lit coursework

Hi

I am planning to do kite runner, khaled hosseini for my literature coursework

What would be a good book to compare this with?

Thanks
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Is that the set text? Might just be my college, but they gave us one text we had to use and then got to pick whatever other book to compare to that one.
Reply 3
Original post by MKBH
Is that the set text? Might just be my college, but they gave us one text we had to use and then got to pick whatever other book to compare to that one.

It's not one of my set texts, for our coursework we get to choose 2 literary novels (which are not part of the set texts) and compare them

So for me, The kite runner is not a set text
Original post by HKP24
Hi

I am planning to do kite runner, khaled hosseini for my literature coursework

What would be a good book to compare this with?

Thanks

Best thing to do is identify key themes within that novel, and ask or google for “hey what book is good in terms of themes for social injustice / whatever theme is noticeable” in afraid I’ve not read kite runner! x
Reply 5
Original post by FloralHybrid
Best thing to do is identify key themes within that novel, and ask or google for “hey what book is good in terms of themes for social injustice / whatever theme is noticeable” in afraid I’ve not read kite runner! x

Thanks so much for your reply and advice!!
Will surely keep that in mind :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest