The Student Room Group

Not eligible for Student Finance?

I'm an Italian student, I received an unconditional offer to study at Coventry University (Molecular Biology) starting on 17 september 2018. After submitting my application on Student Finance I found this phrase: " Not eligible for student finance" and they'll send me a letter within 5-7 days explaining me why.
Does anyone know why I'm not eligible?
Thanks.
Reply 1
Wait for the letter dude
Reply 2
Original post by Giusy1995
I'm an Italian student, I received an unconditional offer to study at Coventry University (Molecular Biology) starting on 17 september 2018. After submitting my application on Student Finance I found this phrase: " Not eligible for student finance" and they'll send me a letter within 5-7 days explaining me why.
Thanks.

It depends on your parental income and what bracket that falls under - you can check that online as I don’t have the data to hand. However, I would wait for the letter to arrive to understand exactly why you’re not eligible. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Giusy1995
Thanks.

Did you apply to the correct student finance, Student Finance EU instead of Student finance England,Wales,Scottish

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending