The Student Room Group

Medway School of Pharmacy

Anyone starting pharmacy in September.
Are you living at home or on campus

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey! Im studying Pharmacy too. Im staying home. Wbu?
Reply 2
Original post by R.kele
Hey! Im studying Pharmacy too. Im staying home. Wbu?

Hey!
Likewise, I'll be staying home aswell.
How will you be commuting to uni, are you taking the train or the campus bus?
Reply 3
Original post by mosas002
Hey!
Likewise, I'll be staying home aswell.
How will you be commuting to uni, are you taking the train or the campus bus?

Il be taking the campus bus to greenwich and then the train. The accomidations a bit pricey. Are you ready for freshers?
Do you guys know anyone else apart from us three ?
Reply 5
Original post by nisha.sri
Do you guys know anyone else apart from us three ?

No I only know a couple of people going to Cantebury
Reply 6
Original post by R.kele
Il be taking the campus bus to greenwich and then the train. The accomidations a bit pricey. Are you ready for freshers?

oh ok, I'll be taking the train from Stratford international and then a bus to medway. But, I'll also try and commute using the campus bus here and there.
And as for freshers, yeah kinda ready
Reply 7
oh ok, I'll be taking the train from Stratford international and then a bus to medway. But, I'll also try and commute using the campus bus here and there.
And as for freshers, yeah kinda ready

Oh cool. Do u live in London then?
Reply 8
Original post by R.kele
Oh cool. Do u live in London then?

yup
Reply 9
yup

Same. North Ldn?
Reply 10
Original post by R.kele
Same. North Ldn?

Nope, East London
Nope, East London

Original post by R.kele
Same. North Ldn?

and im south london. I wonder where the west london is :tongue:
Reply 12

👀👀
Reply 13

LOL
Hi guys i'll also be studying mpharm in Medway. Can I ask when is Freshers and what do we do??Do we have to go to it???
Original post by angeli1123
Hi guys i'll also be studying mpharm in Medway. Can I ask when is Freshers and what do we do??Do we have to go to it???

Hi,
I think we do. Im not sure tho. Did they send you a timetable from the student portal thing ?
I haven't been sent anything and the when I tried to register online it says that it is currently closed so i'm currently unsure about everything. So do you already have access to the portal?
Reply 17

Freshers week starts on Mon 17th September. You should get your uni portal login details by email from Greenwich/Kent and there you can see the timetable. From what I can see its mostly course related activities but Im not sure.
Reply 18
I haven't been sent anything and the when I tried to register online it says that it is currently closed so i'm currently unsure about everything. So do you already have access to the portal?

Yeah I have access to the portal but it wont let me register till like next thursday
Original post by R.kele
Yeah I have access to the portal but it wont let me register till like next thursday

Original post by R.kele

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending