The Student Room Group

level 3 childcare apprenticeship

hi i have started my apprenticeship and i asked my manager will i be doing she said level 2 or 3 but i already done my level 2 introduction in childcare in college i dont want do it again and got 4 in my english and 2 in maths and have achieved c in urdu and religious studies
Reply 1
Original post by princess770
hi i have started my apprenticeship and i asked my manager will i be doing she said level 2 or 3 but i already done my level 2 introduction in childcare in college i dont want do it again and got 4 in my english and 2 in maths and have achieved c in urdu and religious studies

Are you sure it’s the same course? How long was your intro course? I’m thinking a Level 2 intro course isn’t the same as a L2 apprenticeship :smile: as stated it is the intro to your course. Good luck with your apprenticeship! I really enjoyed mine :h:
hi yeah but there is another girl who is doing as well l3 she did level 2 health and social and got c in English and level 2 in maths how come
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Has she already completed her L2 Health and Social? Childcare and H&S share common skills and knowledge so if she’s already finished her L2 qualification, she’s ready to do her L3. Hope this helps! Also, don’t fret too much about starting at L2, it gives you valuable work experience and it won’t be so overwhelming as L3 which is the equivalent of 2 A-levels. I got 10 GCSEs, 7 were at A* and started at L2 so it is by no means an indicator of your abilities.
yes she has but I have done level 2 and my manager said she is pushing for us to do l3 and she said it's based on the bKs assessment I did I got entry 2 and entry 3 but I am confused what does it mean is it low or high
Reply 5
That’s great news you can go straight on to your L3. Entry levels are used to assess your English and Maths skills for your apprenticeship. I wouldn’t worry too much about them as Entry Levels are below GCSE level and you’ve already got yours. I did Entry Levels too even though my college was fully aware I had A*s in my Maths, Lit and Lang. I am a little confused what’s bothering you. If you’ve got the go ahead for L3, what’s upsetting you? x
Original post by schnauz
That’s great news you can go straight on to your L3. Entry levels are used to assess your English and Maths skills for your apprenticeship. I wouldn’t worry too much about them as Entry Levels are below GCSE level and you’ve already got yours. I did Entry Levels too even though my college was fully aware I had A*s in my Maths, Lit and Lang. I am a little confused what’s bothering you. If you’ve got the go ahead for L3, what’s upsetting you? x

hi thanks for letting me know the thing is that I want to do l3 straight away not l2 and I was ensure about the entry level results
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by princess770
hi thanks for letting me know the thing is that I want to do l3 straight away not l2 and I was ensure about the entry level results

No worries, good luck with your L3! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending