The Student Room Group

missing a btec result for gcses

hi so got my results today - i did 5 gcses and a btec but on my paper it doesn't have my btec result?? i did a level 2 technical award in childcare (the exam board is something like ncfe) but it's just not on the paper and all my friends who did it have their result on there so im just really confused when i did all my coursework and sat the exam. like do i just not have a grade for it?? all i know is that its graded in the old way like A*, A, B, etc but i just am not sure what im supposed to do as im just like missing an exam result?? and my childcare one is kinda rlly important bc im doing a teaching assistant apprenticeship im just so confused and why i don't have it
Original post by heartfhuls
hi so got my results today - i did 5 gcses and a btec but on my paper it doesn't have my btec result?? i did a level 2 technical award in childcare (the exam board is something like ncfe) but it's just not on the paper and all my friends who did it have their result on there so im just really confused when i did all my coursework and sat the exam. like do i just not have a grade for it?? all i know is that its graded in the old way like A*, A, B, etc but i just am not sure what im supposed to do as im just like missing an exam result?? and my childcare one is kinda rlly important bc im doing a teaching assistant apprenticeship im just so confused and why i don't have it

What did your school say when you asked them?
Reply 2
Go to ur schl as soon as possible and ask ur teachers, head of year, why if not there. They might have forgot to print it on there. But do soon
Reply 3
Original post by 04MR17
What did your school say when you asked them?

i asked my head of year about it when i was there and all she said to me was that she'd speak to my childcare teacher about it but i don't see how that would help anything?? should i try contacting the exam board themselves
Original post by heartfhuls
i asked my head of year about it when i was there and all she said to me was that she'd speak to my childcare teacher about it but i don't see how that would help anything?? should i try contacting the exam board themselves?

No, it's the school exam's officer that you need to speak to.

Quick Reply

Latest