The Student Room Group

Trainee Nursing Apprenticeship

So basically I am completing the Application for it and stumbled this later In this section you need to demonstrate how you meet the essential and desirable criteria for this particular post
Other
Courteous, respectful and helpful at all times
Ability to work on own initiative
Ability to move between sites working across health and social care as required by the needs of the development programme
How do you meet these essential criteria?
Actually I have completed a level 3 Qualification in Childcare and my main field is Childcare. Can anyone help me in these questions?????
Original post by Iamok1999
So basically I am completing the Application for it and stumbled this later In this section you need to demonstrate how you meet the essential and desirable criteria for this particular post
Other
Courteous, respectful and helpful at all times
Ability to work on own initiative
Ability to move between sites working across health and social care as required by the needs of the development programme
How do you meet these essential criteria?
Actually I have completed a level 3 Qualification in Childcare and my main field is Childcare. Can anyone help me in these questions?????

Think about situations in your work or personal life and talk about how you responded. For example, for courteous, respectful and helpful at all times, have you been in any situations when people have argued with you or been aggressive towards you. How did you handle this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending