The Student Room Group

what jobs can I get with CACHE Level 3 early years?

I've been working in nurseries for the past 7 years, and I'm TIRED. I really really want to change jobs for something OTHER than nurseries but I don't really know what I can do with level 3 childcare?

And I really don't have any motivation to do another degree or go uni
Reply 1
Original post by fatiana
I've been working in nurseries for the past 7 years, and I'm TIRED. I really really want to change jobs for something OTHER than nurseries but I don't really know what I can do with level 3 childcare?

And I really don't have any motivation to do another degree or go uni

Do you know what kind of jobs you are interested in?

Nurseries and childcare are probably the only things you can do with your qualifications (that are skilled). Teaching usually needs a degree. Maybe you could go into entry level social work if there are any openings or go for an apprenticeship if you want a complete change in industry. But apprenticeships involve study.
Reply 2
Original post by Andi.0k
Do you know what kind of jobs you are interested in?

Nurseries and childcare are probably the only things you can do with your qualifications (that are skilled). Teaching usually needs a degree. Maybe you could go into entry level social work if there are any openings or go for an apprenticeship if you want a complete change in industry. But apprenticeships involve study.

I love working with children but the nursery setting is just not for me anymore

I think something like family support worker is something I’m interested, I’ve been looking into it lately but I’m not sure if they’ll take me in without experience in that specific job and only level 3 to offer 😅
Reply 3
Original post by fatiana
I love working with children but the nursery setting is just not for me anymore

I think something like family support worker is something I’m interested, I’ve been looking into it lately but I’m not sure if they’ll take me in without experience in that specific job and only level 3 to offer 😅

Go for it! You have nothing to lose by trying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending