The Student Room Group

Film Production

I would be really grateful to get help on university choices to study Film Production. My choices are Film Production and Cinematography AUB, Film Production at University of Creative Arts in Farnham, Filmaking at UWE and Film at Westminster but and struggling to come up with a fifth choice. Has anyone seen anything that compares with these 4? Thanks
Original post by Eddy101
I would be really grateful to get help on university choices to study Film Production. My choices are Film Production and Cinematography AUB, Film Production at University of Creative Arts in Farnham, Filmaking at UWE and Film at Westminster but and struggling to come up with a fifth choice. Has anyone seen anything that compares with these 4? Thanks

AUB doesn’t offer a Film Production and Cinematography course. Bournemouth University offers that course based at Wiltshire College in Salisbury. Make sure that you are applying for the right course and university - it’s not easy to change if you get it wrong.

As for other choices - Falmouth and Leeds Beckett are both CILECT members.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
AUB doesn’t offer a Film Production and Cinematography course. Bournemouth University offers that course based at Wiltshire College in Salisbury. Make sure that you are applying for the right course and university - it’s not easy to change if you get it wrong.

As for other choices - Falmouth and Leeds Beckett are both CILECT members.

Thanks so much, that's really helpful
Original post by Eddy101

Hey @Eddy101,

If you're still looking for a fifth choice, we might have something for you.

Film and Television Production BA (Hons) - does that sound like something up your street?

Check us out, and consider coming to our mini open day on 7 November. You'll get a chance to check out the campus, meet the people who could become your lecturers, and most importantly, get a chance to speak to current students.

Best of luck with whatever you decide, and let us know if you have further questions - we're here to help!

Dawn:h:
Reply 4
Original post by London Met Uni official
Hey @Eddy101,

If you're still looking for a fifth choice, we might have something for you.

Film and Television Production BA (Hons) - does that sound like something up your street?

Check us out, and consider coming to our mini open day on 7 November. You'll get a chance to check out the campus, meet the people who could become your lecturers, and most importantly, get a chance to speak to current students.

Best of luck with whatever you decide, and let us know if you have further questions - we're here to help!

Dawn:h:

Thanks Dawn, that's really helpful - I'll have a look
Original post by Eddy101
Thanks so much, that's really helpful

Hiya,
I'm a second year student at BU, have you looked at the different courses that BU has to offer? For example, bournemouth uni also offers a media production course which is very popular and gives you many different career paths to choose from after graduating, or do you definitly want to focus on film production?
Alice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending