The Student Room Group

Hair Fetish anyone?

Hello! It's my first post here and I hope I've posted it in the correct forum. I was wondering if anyone else had a fetish for head hair or is it just me? I have a fetish for silky long hair on women and get aroused by it. I don't talk much about it since no one understands it and I kinda feel embarrassed about it and i really don't know what to do, Thoughts about it please, and Thank You.
Original post by khqlxd
Hello! It's my first post here and I hope I've posted it in the correct forum. I was wondering if anyone else had a fetish for head hair or is it just me? I have a fetish for silky long hair on women and get aroused by it. I don't talk much about it since no one understands it and I kinda feel embarrassed about it and i really don't know what to do, Thoughts about it please, and Thank You.

You're a bit strange pal but i get what you mean x
(edited 5 years ago)
weird flex but ok
Reply 3
Hi. I totally understand this. I also have a hair fetish. Without seeing, touching (using) head hair, I wouldn't be able to get off. I love long hair. My ideal length is down to the butt and longer. Maybe thigh-length. I am attracted to all colors of hair. But I do prefer blonde and straight. I generally like straight, thick and silky hair. If you have any questions about the fetish, I consider myself as an
Reply 4
Yess but not too long. Even better if its wavy and brownish blonde. Why is it embarrassing? People have fetishes that are much much worse, at least you can enjoy yours in public haha
Reply 5
be proud of your hair fetish I am I love my hair fetish I had it since grade 5 I dont know how it started and to be honest I dont care I love playing and washing brushing and combing womans hair I also love seeing it get cut or shaved off
The word fetish just makes it sound worse than it is. These are just different things that arouse different people. I get turned on by dudes in motorcycle helmets😂😂 Namely because I can’t see if they’re ugly or not but oh well😂
Hair. Glorious hair. Food through hair anyone ?
My favourite is smearing double cream over long hair and making an updo with it.
Original post by khqlxd

You've got the wrong website as well as the wrong forum!!!
Try redit or something...
Reply 9
Same here bro ...i always hesitate and feel embarrassed about it. But i think its not a big deal for them..if we just complement their hairs and touch them. I always gets boner as soon as my finger touches the hairs. I just want to overcome this ****in obbssesion ..help me
I like Asian - Japanese girls in particular - with long full black and straight shiny hair. With a special hair cut, I am mesmerized by their looks. :lovedup:

Quick Reply

Latest