The Student Room Group

Petite skinny girls.

Is it weird that I have fetish for petite, tiny skinny girls? I told my friend this and they started to make joke out of it, saying that it's a weird fetish.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Is it weird that I have fetish for petite, tiny skinny girls? I told my friend this and they started to make joke out of it, saying that it's a weird fetish.

I mean is that really a fetish tho - it sounds like it's just your 'type' tbh lol
And besides, most people have weird fetishes aha - some of my mates have like foot fetishes, or veiny hand fetishes, etc etc (those are just the ones I remember off the top of my head lol)
Reply 2
Original post by M_Zara
I mean is that really a fetish tho - it sounds like it's just your 'type' tbh lol
And besides, most people have weird fetishes aha - some of my mates have like foot fetishes, or veiny hand fetishes, etc etc (those are just the ones I remember off the top of my head lol)

I also have veiny hand fetishes. forgot to mention that. :smile:
I also have veiny hand fetishes. forgot to mention that. :smile:

Lol okay then it's really not that deep tho - and friends are always gunna make jokes about sh*t ahaha that's what they're for XDD

Idk if I have any fetishes tbh - but apparently my taste in guys is really weird/sh*tty lmfao

Why did you call it a fetish? Do you mean preference or an actual fetish?
Reply 5
Original post by M_Zara
Lol okay then it's really not that deep tho - and friends are always gunna make jokes about sh*t ahaha that's what they're for XDD

Idk if I have any fetishes tbh - but apparently my taste in guys is really weird/sh*tty lmfao

What's your taste in guys ?

Why did you call it a fetish? Do you mean preference or an actual fetish?

Because those things turns me on?
Not weird.
Most sighted people have an attraction orientated looks preference or dealbreaker for a specific physical type/body shape.
The veiny hands preference or fetish is more unusual.

So you just see a petite girl on the streets and you get hard...?

I mean Idrk tbh - just Muslim Pakistani guys that I find attractive ig aha

But my friends are always like 'ewww noooo he's clapped' lmfao and I always think the guy's personality is good, until I realise he's a tw*t one way or another :smile:

Last month I liked a guy who I thought was a really quiet, innocent-looking good boy type, and then when I thought he was a tw*t I ended up liking his friend who I thought was 'nice' but also seemed really confident and sure of himself and like a 'bad boy' type.

They both rejected me and they ar both tw*ts in their own ways aha
Eww
Original post by tinygirl96
Eww

What are you saying 'eww' to lol
Original post by M_Zara
What are you saying 'eww' to lol

secks WRONG
So you just see a petite girl on the streets and you get hard...?

Yea, how do you know that? Do i know you ?

Original post by M_Zara
I mean Idrk tbh - just Muslim Pakistani guys that I find attractive ig aha

But my friends are always like 'ewww noooo he's clapped' lmfao and I always think the guy's personality is good, until I realise he's a tw*t one way or another :smile:

Last month I liked a guy who I thought was a really quiet, innocent-looking good boy type, and then when I thought he was a tw*t I ended up liking his friend who I thought was 'nice' but also seemed really confident and sure of himself and like a 'bad boy' type.

They both rejected me and they ar both tw*ts in their own ways aha

Yea, some SE Asian guys are hot, ngl.
Yea, how do you know that? Do i know you ?

Yea, some SE Asian guys are hot, ngl.

Yeahh lol - is Pakistan in SE Asia tho? (I should knw this tbh, I'm Pakistani myself ahaha)
Original post by HoldThisL
secks WRONG

I'm so confused now lol
Original post by M_Zara
Yeahh lol - is Pakistan in SE Asia tho? (I should knw this tbh, I'm Pakistani myself ahaha)

Thanks for creating doubt in my mind. I had to google to confirm, after reading this.
Thanks for creating doubt in my mind. I had to google to confirm, after reading this.

Ahaha you're welcome XD what's the answer then lol
Original post by M_Zara
Ahaha you're welcome XD what's the answer then lol

Not gonna tell you. It's a secret. lol
Not gonna tell you. It's a secret. lol

Woww guess I'mma have to Google it myself then lmfao thanks a lot -_-
Original post by M_Zara
Woww guess I'mma have to Google it myself then lmfao thanks a lot -_-

You're most welcome.

Quick Reply

Latest