The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Skype Interview

Hi Guys,
I am going doing a Skype interview as I am from Ireland. I'm hoping to study Pharmacy in Brighton, and just wondering has anyone had an interview via Skype? What sort of questions they ask etc! Thanks!
Original post by Walsh_Louise21
Hi Guys,
I am going doing a Skype interview as I am from Ireland. I'm hoping to study Pharmacy in Brighton, and just wondering has anyone had an interview via Skype? What sort of questions they ask etc! Thanks!

Hi there,

Overseas interviews are commonly done through Skype, infact many interviews are being conducted over Skype for the same country as it can be a more cost and time effective way of interviewing so it'll be good for you to have this experience.

It shouldn't be any different to a normal face to face interview. They will still ask you to tell them about yourself, why you want to study the course, the experience and knowledge you have of the subject etc.

Good luck with the interview I really hope it goes well.

Thanks - Sophie.
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
(Original post by National Careers Service)Hi there,

Overseas interviews are commonly done through Skype, infact many interviews are being conducted over Skype for the same country as it can be a more cost and time effective way of interviewing so it'll be good for you to have this experience.

It shouldn't be any different to a normal face to face interview. They will still ask you to tell them about yourself, why you want to study the course, the experience and knowledge you have of the subject etc.

Good luck with the interview I really hope it goes well.

Thanks - Sophie.

Thanks Sophie for your reply! It was actually alright! It didn't last even 10 minutes!! Completed an online aptitude test also so now just a waiting game :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending