The Student Room Group

What agencies should i apply through to study dentistry abroad from UK?

Hi there, I'm looking to study abroad and have heard that going through an agency would be the safest option. So what agencies would be best considered. I am looking to apply for specifically in Bulgaria, Poland and Romania if that helps.
Original post by Sakiryu
Hi there, I'm looking to study abroad and have heard that going through an agency would be the safest option. So what agencies would be best considered. I am looking to apply for specifically in Bulgaria, Poland and Romania if that helps.

Are agencies the safest way? If the situation was the other way around, and you were overseas and applying to the UK, then agencies definitely aren't the 'safest' or best way. They have commercial incentives in place to put people in the least popular, least competitive institutions to boost overseas fees and student numbers, and they charge you for the privilege.
I’ve heard horror stories about nearly all the agencies people will care to mention.
Reply 3
Original post by Admit-One
I’ve heard horror stories about nearly all the agencies people will care to mention.

Yh that's why I'm trying to be cautious about which one to use so asking which one most people recommend.
Reply 4
Original post by Sakiryu

Going through an agency might save you time and effort but it will put you at the risk of being scammed so try talking to students who have done this and try applying yourself. and also if someone suggest medlinks just ignore them
Reply 5
If you want to apply to Romania you don't need any agency because the process is quite easy and all online, the required documents are all online either. The admission process have started today and the quickest you apply and the quickest you will get accepted because its really competitive they only accept 70 people for dentistry and 200 ppl for medicine.
Original post by Sakiryu

Hi! i am looking forward to apply to Romania University for dentistry. does any one have an idea on the process etc? i have 57% in bio and chem from highschool. does that mean i have a chance??
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! i am looking forward to apply to Romania University for dentistry. does any one have an idea on the process etc? i have 57% in bio and chem from highschool. does that mean i have a chance??

Hi I'm not sure about the chances pf getting in as I am applying before my A-levels but I applied for the early entrance Romanian university in Targu Mures. For the process all it was sending the documents through an agency (I used med connect ) and a skype interview which was quite simple as they just went through the documentations previously sent. I believe after there is a ranking to see if you get in but I'm still waiting for that to occur. I hope this helps any questions do ask.
Hi im also looking into studying dentistry abroad and Im wondering if there are any good or recommended universities to study
Original post by zahra_688
Hi im also looking into studying dentistry abroad and Im wondering if there are any good or recommended universities to study

hi. im looking forward to applying to Caucasus International University this year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending