The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XIX

Scroll to see replies

Not been sleeping really at all, wake up 3 times a night terrified. Nightmares havent been this bad since 2016 idk what's going on. Just have a head crammed full of horrible images that no-one else can see and that stays with me all day.
Lonely.
Always that person who has to message first before anyone even bothers to talk to me.
Fed up of people. Is so obvious that noone gives a ****, they don't even pretend to.
Original post by CoolCavy
Lonely.
Always that person who has to message first before anyone even bothers to talk to me.
Fed up of people. Is so obvious that noone gives a ****, they don't even pretend to.

I give a **** about you and everyone else here does too. :jumphug: I would hugsies you right now irl dude

----------------------------------------------------------

Lol so basically we had this Christmas assembly today and it was so cringy. I just feel extra sorry for the people had to do "challenges" like get an after 8 from their forehead onto their face god I'd be so embarrassed. Honestly though I actually want to know how it's possible to have the confidence to sing 12 days of Christmas in front of like 100 other people I'd get anxiety before I finish the first line lol.

How's everyone holding up?
Original post by Anonymous
@A Nutty Canine you obvious troll, you have been reported. Moron.

(Sorry guys, couldn’t resist the comment) :colondollar:

Whoever repped it should be ashamed tbh. Probably one of those people who thinks depression is just being sad, whose to say all of us here have depression anyway. Mental health isn't just depression tsk
@HowToBeABlobfish thank you :hugs: just feels lonely sometimes having images nobody else will ever see, gets frustrating and then when you try to talk about it people don't seem interested
How are you doing? :hugs:
Whoever repped it should be ashamed tbh. Probably one of those people who thinks depression is just being sad, whose to say all of us here have depression anyway. Mental health isn't just depression tsk
@HowToBeABlobfish thank you :hugs: just feels lonely sometimes having images nobody else will ever see, gets frustrating and then when you try to talk about it people don't seem interested
How are you doing? :hugs:

Legit. People are just sad and need to get a life. People like that need to realise mental health is a lot more complex than what it actually is.

I’m not too bad thanks, just find my OCD is being a pain, start treatment on Friday :woo: how’re you? :hugs:
(edited 5 years ago)
Please bore off for ‘your own cost’. Go away idiot troll, you’re not wanted ****head.

Legit. People are just sad and need to get a life. People like that need to realise mental health is a lot more complex than what it actually is.

I’m not too bad thanks, just find my OCD is being a pain, start treatment on Friday :woo: how’re you? :hugs:

It's funny cos they know nothing about my relationships. I don't act like I'm the centre of the universe I ask people how they are doing all the time when I speak to them because shock horror I care about them :lol: best reported and ignored
Awwww am so glad to hear :hugs: know what it's like waiting for therapy, hope it goes well for you :hugs:
Just lonely I guess, not much to do other than uni work :redface:
Please ignore trolls if you can guys, it just encourages them and makes it harder to clean up. I know it's hard sometimes but yeah :redface: hope we're all okay
It's funny cos they know nothing about my relationships. I don't act like I'm the centre of the universe I ask people how they are doing all the time when I speak to them because shock horror I care about them :lol: best reported and ignored
Awwww am so glad to hear :hugs: know what it's like waiting for therapy, hope it goes well for you :hugs:
Just lonely I guess, not much to do other than uni work :redface:

Literally. Same here tbh, I’ve never spoken to family about MH until a while ago, and as for friends/work still haven’t told them tbh :colondollar:. Same here :redface: exactly :lol:
Thank you, I hope so too, just want to try and get better tbh :redface:
Aw bless you :console: hope you do well with your uni work :hugs:
Original post by furryface12
Please ignore trolls if you can guys, it just encourages them and makes it harder to clean up. I know it's hard sometimes but yeah :redface: hope we're all okay

Sorry, couldn’t help myself :redface: I’ll try and ignore them in future
Just popping by to test something.
(edited 5 years ago)
How are you doing? :hugs:H

Major hugsies Cavy :hugs: if you ever want to talk about it with me I'll definitley be interested and I'll help you through everything.

---------------------------

My best (and only) friend is ignoring all my calls and isn't reading any of my messages. I know she's super busy but it just sucks to have no one else to talk too :cry:
Literally. Same here tbh, I’ve never spoken to family about MH until a while ago, and as for friends/work still haven’t told them tbh :colondollar:. Same here :redface: exactly :lol:
Thank you, I hope so too, just want to try and get better tbh :redface:
Aw bless you :console: hope you do well with your uni work :hugs:

Original post by HowToBeABlobfish
Major hugsies Cavy :hugs: if you ever want to talk about it with me I'll definitley be interested and I'll help you through everything.

---------------------------

My best (and only) friend is ignoring all my calls and isn't reading any of my messages. I know she's super busy but it just sucks to have no one else to talk too :cry:

Thanks you 3 :grouphugs: don't know what to say to you all but really appreciate the support :penguinhug:

Original post by jfrench74
Just popping by to test something.

:hello:
Notifications don't clear on this thread :colondollar:
Thanks you 3 :grouphugs: don't know what to say to you all but really appreciate the support :penguinhug:

:hello:
Notifications don't clear on this thread :colondollar:

No problem :smile: :hugs:
Original post by furryface12

Ohhh did i miss a good old MHSS troll hunt? :sadpanda:
Original post by PandaWho
Ohhh did i miss a good old MHSS troll hunt? :sadpanda:

Yup you did, some moron being a troll -.- I kept reporting their posts :lol:
Yup you did, some moron being a troll -.- I kept reporting their posts :lol:

Weve not had a troll in the dungeon in a while!
The mods love and hate us because we all jump on the trolls, but it just makes the clean up even harder!
Original post by PandaWho
Weve not had a troll in the dungeon in a while!
The mods love and hate us because we all jump on the trolls, but it just makes the clean up even harder!

Literally. Always the way unfortunately
It takes a special sort of **** to troll these sort of threads.
Original post by Pachuco
It takes a special sort of **** to troll these sort of threads.

Exactly. They’d have to have a very low IQ as well -.-

Latest