The Student Room Group

question for economics a level year 13 or further

I am in year 12 studying a level economics right now and I like macro but micro I'm f nding sooo boring it just seems to be graph after graph after graph after graph. Does it get any better?? As in, is there more variety?? Do you do anything which doesn't involve a graph??
sorry to break it to you but not at a level :frown: graphs are key to understanding micro
I mean everyone seems to like macro but even at university to me it's quite boring.

You have to represent "whatever" on a graph. At university it's just representing different equations etc./changes on the graph.

I mean, I guess you can write an essay, but graphs would probably go into it too :biggrin:

Variety would just mean doing maths if that counts.
Reply 3
Thanks guys for the info. I think I will drop it next year because its just not for me
Original post by xo416
Thanks guys for the info. I think I will drop it next year because its just not for me

For what its worth, I didn’t like micro at AS and loved macro, but thought micro at A2 was much better as became a bit more practical and interesting, depends on how you feel but A2 econ is definitely a lot better, albeit harder, than at AS

Quick Reply

Latest