Original post by Anonymous
It’s got to be Dominos I think.
I could eat those pizzas till the cows came home 🤤
And I’d be the size of a cow too 😂🐄🍕

:moo:

Do they do thick bases?

Base base biscuit base I like the buttery biscuit base
Papa John's, always do good offers for online delivery's and their garlic dip is nice

Posted from TSR Mobile
I prefer Papa Johns. Bigger range of sides, better drinks, more toppings on their pizza and better deals too. Dominos is good but way overpriced. Pizza Hut doesn't deliver to me, sadly.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 7
Pizza Hut. They do the best pizzas (I like the deep pan) and they also have the lunchtime buffet so you can stuff your face.
Domino's is the best pizza in the world.
Papa John's is good but I only buy off them when they have a 50% off deal going, just for something different.
Pizza Hut are good but I only ever go there for the lunch buffet, which is superb value for money.
Should that even be a question? Domino's straight up.
Dominos definitely
All-time favorite Pizza Hut
For me, the answer has to be Pizza Hut. Being a student in college, I am definitely cultured in terms of all 3 of these place, however, Pizza Hut is a no-brainer for me. The quality of their pizza along with the versatility of their menu puts them head and shoulders above the other two. Dominoes and Papa Johns should definitely be the option for anyone who is either out of options, or intoxicated.
Dominoes
P I Z Z A H U T

dominoes is SHITE mate pure SHITE. NO flavour, only thing good about them is their hours and availability, and thats just cos when everyone else is closed is the only way they get business :rofl:

papa johns will never see a penny from me.
None of them

Pizza Express is better
What's your fav?

pizza hut for the salad bar and flavoured pepsi. why did this need to be Anon btw????
Original post by Bang Outta Order
P I Z Z A H U T

dominoes is SHITE mate pure SHITE. NO flavour, only thing good about them is their hours and availability, and thats just cos when everyone else is closed is the only way they get business :rofl:

papa johns will never see a penny from me.

interesting i think TSR have relaxed the swear filter from when i remember, even arse was asterisked out
Original post by A Rolling Stone
interesting i think TSR have relaxed the swear filter from when i remember, even arse was asterisked out

dunno. one time the swear filter was dolphins. ****ing dolphins lol. but if the word isn't auto-censored, that's not my fault.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/neildegrasse.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest