The Student Room Group

English language

How the hell do you answer summery questions in the reading paper!
Will need a tad more info than that. ^.^
Original post by LexiKristen
Will need a tad more info than that. ^.^

And any idea of which extract is going to come for board exam?
Original post by DreamWeaver2772
And any idea of which extract is going to come for board exam?

For language? Nobody knows anything about the extracts. Literature can be predicted, but language nope! AQA language last year was some article about a Blues singer.
Reply 4
Original post by LexiKristen
For language? Nobody knows anything about the extracts. Literature can be predicted, but language nope! AQA language last year was some article about a Blues singer.

I'm pretty sure that was Edexcel. AQA never had one had a singer of any kind in their excerpts. I had friends who took the AQA exams, and they focused on a teacher (for paper one) and surfing (for paper two). We were the ones that got the stuff about Milton and Bessie.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 5
Are you talking about the summary question Q2 on Paper 2 AQA worth 8 marks? I always struggle with that question.
Original post by Tolgarda
I'm pretty sure that was Edexcel. AQA never had one had a singer of any kind in their excerpts. I had friends who took the AQA exams, and they focused on a teacher (for paper one) and surfing (for paper 2). We were the ones that got the stuff about Milton and Bessie.

Yea you’re correct actually. I’m thinking of my other English exam. Man, Bessie was a lad
Watch Mr Bruffs video on te language papers. At first I thought it didn't help, but aftermy mock I realised how much it did. I somehow managed to get full marks on Q2, P2.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending